• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Third Time Seems to Be the Charm...

M
Mindascookin
For anyone needing a boost, maybe this will help.

I began PC in March. I was very excited but then the first show I had booked cancelled. My next 'first' show was a flop, only one person showed up and I felt awful for the host as well as myself. I did a catalog show, went inactive over the summer and then out of the sky fell two bookings. One was a bridal show and sales were not too high, just over 300. I do this as a hobby and I enjoy the people aspect of it and this show was a disaster as far as that went. No one seemed to be listening. The bride showed up late and talked on her cell phone for most of the show.

Friday night, my third real show, was great. The host had only 3 guests besides her mom but she already had 200 in outside orders. At the end of the night her sales were over 400 and she has four more outside orders to collect. But the best part was that people listened! And they loved PC. Her mother even said "Isn't it wonderful that there is a company like this for women to work as they please?"

This party was kind of my AHA! moment that made me realize I DO enjoy this!

Mindascookin: That is GREAT! Sometimes its not always the right time, but if you don't give up, you can turn it around! There is a girl in my cluster, who when I first met her, I just thought she would be sooo good at this. Well, it turned out she had a tough time trying to get shows and went inactive. After some time, she has really come back and kicked it into high gear! I am sooo thrilled for her!

I'm really glad it's working out for you! Sometimes if we just hold on for a little longer everything falls together!

:D That's awesome and will hopefully inspire some consultants out there to stick with it!!!

I am so happy to hear that your third show was a success! It can be discouraging when things don't go as planned, but as you've experienced, perseverance pays off. It's great to hear that your host had such a successful party and that people were engaged and interested in the products. It's moments like these that remind us why we do what we do. Keep up the great work and I wish you continued success in your PC journey!

1. How long have you been a consultant with PC?

I began my journey with PC in March.

2. Have you ever experienced a failed or disappointing show?

Yes, unfortunately my first few shows did not go as planned. One was cancelled and the other had low attendance and sales.

3. What happened after you took a break from being active with PC?

During the summer, I went inactive but was pleasantly surprised when I received two bookings afterwards.

4. Can you share an example of a successful show you had?

Yes, my third show was a great success. The host had a low number of guests, but her outside orders totaled over $200 and her sales for the night were over $400. The guests were engaged and enjoyed the products.

5. Did this show change your perspective on being a consultant for PC?

Absolutely, this show was my "AHA!" moment. It reminded me why I enjoy being a consultant for PC and the impact it can have on women's lives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
veden
  • Auburn
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
Replies