• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A New Consultant's Journey: Hoping Third Time's the Charm!

In summary, the consultant went to her first show and it went well. She did a bread and salsa show and it was a success. She plans to attend more shows in the future.
nikked
Gold Member
I am a new consultant (again!) Hoping that third time's the charm! This time my motivation is different though...before it was always about mad money and getting out of the house without the kids. Now, with my husband still looking for better work than fast food (after 25 years of active duty...no, I'm not bitter, really!)...anyways!

My first show is today at 3 pm...it's with a great friend I met through PC, so I'll be amongst friends! Prayers are appreciated!

Thanks to all for being my "friends"...my sounding boards, my prayer partners, my encouragers all these years!

Yay!!!!! Good luck with your show today!

You go girl! So I take it you went the "New Consultant Kit" over the "renewal"? If so, max out those New Consultant Rewards & earn as much as you can including that 50% Kit Rebate!!! :D

Sheila said:
You go girl! So I take it you went the "New Consultant Kit" over the "renewal"? If so, max out those New Consultant Rewards & earn as much as you can including that 50% Kit Rebate!!! :D

I wasn't eligible for the renewal program, and I wouldn't have taken it anyway...I like those bonuses!

Thanks!!!

Good luck.. when you need the money your business will be different. Your motivation completely changes... share your story and recruit!

The only way you would not have been eligible for the renewal program is if you dropped prior to Nov 1, 2010. And you just recently lost your status, right?But glad you are happy with the opportunity to start over with the New Consultant Rewards & the sign-up bonus. :D

Sheila said:
The only way you would not have been eligible for the renewal program is if you dropped prior to Nov 1, 2010. And you just recently lost your status, right?

But glad you are happy with the opportunity to start over with the New Consultant Rewards & the sign-up bonus. :D

No, I think I stopped being a consultant last around July or Aug. of 2010...

Wow! I had no idea you had been inactive that long. You've still been hanging around here, I thought you were still active. LOL

wooooooo hooooo!!!!! hope your show was great!!!!

Congratulations! You know how it works so Go for all you can get!

Sheila said:
Wow! I had no idea you had been inactive that long. You've still been hanging around here, I thought you were still active. LOL

I just love all the friends I have here on CS, and I like to stay current on TPC stuff so that I can: 1)irritate my SD (and BFF); and 2) be prepared, knowing that eventually I'd be signing again!

Thanks everyone...show went really well. I did the Artisan bread (YUMMY), homemade salsa and a salad. It was a nice flow, I was out of there in less than 3.5 hours (including arriving 1 hour early, starting the show about 20 minutes late to late arrivals, several late arrivals totally interrupting the show, and inputing orders in PP+). That's a record for me. The show flowed really well, and I was really happy with how it went. Traditionally, this particular host does not have large shows, but she had $450 by the end and several outside orders coming. She's hoping to hit the $650 mark, which would be awesome for me.

The bread was INCREDIBLE and a hit. No bookings (I rarely get any from her crew). However, one gal who had never been to ANY TPC show, and her only familiarity with TPC was the host's own personal stock, is a very strong recruit lead. I'll be following up with her in the next couple of days.

So, that's the report. Thanks for praying for me! Now, to get more shows on the calendar!

Good for you! Best wishes!

Sounds like it was a fun show! Way to go!

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community of consultants. You also have access to training and resources to help you grow your business.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The starter kit for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is $99 and includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are no monthly fees or quotas, so you can work at your own pace.

3. What kind of training and support is provided for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support for new consultants, including online and in-person training, mentorship programs, and access to a community of experienced consultants. You will also have a personal website and back office to assist with managing your business.

4. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have full-time jobs and use their Pampered Chef business as a source of additional income. You can work your Pampered Chef business around your schedule and priorities.

5. What makes Pampered Chef different from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality, innovative kitchen products that are backed by a satisfaction guarantee. The company also has a strong focus on giving back to the community through its Round-Up from the Heart program. Additionally, Pampered Chef consultants have the opportunity to earn free products and trips through incentive programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
Replies
Views
Chef Endora