• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice to Meet "In the Bag" Contest

In summary, the author is trying to get over a $1000 goal and needs 200 points to do so. He contacted his contacts and offered an incentive for helping him, but doesn't know what to offer. He is going to send out an email to his contacts. If he doesn't hit his goal, he is willing to give away the store.
paigev71
I need 200 points to get the tool turnabout bag I wanted. Right now I am at $870 in sales and thought my catalog show that was supposed to close yesterday would push me over the top. Well after 2 days of trying to call the host, I emailed her last night. I got an email back this morning that she had been sick (has breast cancer which I wasn't aware of) and since she has highs and lows didn't get the orders she needed for the show. She said that she could reschedule for later in the year. I wrote back saying I was sorry to hear she had been sick and told her I understood. I then asked her if she wanted to check with the people who ordered (she told me a week ago she had a few orders) if they wanted to go ahead and process their orders now and start enjoying their products. I told her I would work something out, such as adding other outside orders to her show when she had it, that she would get the same host benefits she would with those orders.

Ok here is what I need help with. In order to try to get over my $1000 goal, I was going to send an email to my contacts saying I am $100 away from my goal asking people to place an order and offering an incentive for helping me. But...what do I offer?

60% off our cookware is a HUGE incentive in itself- without you dipping into your commission!

Yes but I can't have another show AND close it by Tuesday. It just isn't possible. The best I can hope for are to have enough individual orders. If per chance, I get over $150 worth, then I will just call it my own show. I just need some kind of gimmick to get the orders.

Tell them that if they order before the first you are willing to offer them 30% off of any piece of cookware (just eat the 10%) shouldn't take more than 1-3 pieces to put you over the top. Tell them if that doesn't interest them you are willing to offer them a free show hosted by you or an extra 10% off any one item at their future show. You could also offer a free gift to anyone who places an order before Tuesday. The free gift would depend on what they order, if it is cookware give them a tool, if it is a stone give them a mini spatula, if it is something baking related give them the flour/sugar shaker. It doesn't have to cost you alot :)
I may actually send out an email to my past customers for the same thing, maybe I can combine it to make a show :eek:

How about saying that EVERYONE will be entered into a drawing for a 60 percent discount on cookware ... and that those who don't win will be given a Season's Best.

Don't give away the store ... remember ... the bag is only worth $15.

Or how about free shipping?

Di_Can_Cook said:
That's a good point. The TTA bag is available on supply order for $15. There are a few items for this promo that are only available through the promo (SA bag, knife case, envelopes). But the bag you want is available already. Don't spend more to earn it than you would spend to purchase it outright.

Di_Can_Cook said:

I had that thought myself. If I had to buy something to get there, I might as well buy the bag. But....having $130 more in orders is nearly $30 more in commission too along with the free bag.

I am going to send an email out to my contacts....few as they may be. Can't say I didn't try if I don't hit my goal.

Thanks for all the responses.

Not sure what your sales tax rate is, but it is 9.25% in TN. If I offer free shipping and no sales tax, it makes it right around 10% and it "sounds" like more since I say FREE....

Wow, 9.25? That's crazy!

1. How do I enter the "In the Bag" contest?

To enter the "In the Bag" contest, simply submit a photo or video of yourself using a Pampered Chef product in a creative way. You can enter on our website or by posting on social media with the hashtag #IntheBagContest.

2. Can I enter multiple times?

Yes, you can enter the "In the Bag" contest multiple times. However, each entry must be unique and cannot be a duplicate of a previous entry.

3. What are the prizes for the "In the Bag" contest?

The grand prize winner of the "In the Bag" contest will receive a $500 Pampered Chef shopping spree. There will also be 5 runner-up winners who will each receive a $100 Pampered Chef gift card.

4. When is the deadline to enter the "In the Bag" contest?

The deadline to enter the "In the Bag" contest is [insert deadline date here]. Any entries submitted after this date will not be considered.

5. How will the winners be chosen?

The winners of the "In the Bag" contest will be chosen by a panel of judges based on creativity, originality, and use of Pampered Chef products in the entry. The winners will be announced on our website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies