• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching $50K Career Sales: From Feb 21, 2006 to Present

P
Pampered Laura
I just hit $50k career sales (from Feb 21, 2006-current) ... does anything special happen? Balloons from the sky or anything neat-o like that? LOL :D

you get to go to the Career Club luncheon at conference! And you get a special ribbon on your name tag.

CONGRATS!

Ooooh ribbons and food. I swear Pampered Chef really knows the way to this woman's heart! :D

You get your own name in the conference program/handbook or whatever it is!!! Did you get notice of that? I need to look myownself...I know Im close!

Congrats Laura! I've hit my $50k as well! In fact I'm almost at $70k!!!

Cindycooks said:
You get your own name in the conference program/handbook or whatever it is!!! Did you get notice of that? I need to look myownself...I know Im close!
You don't get anything special telling you that you made it. Check the Career Sales listing on your commission statement.

I finally hit $50k in January! Whoot!

Pampered Laura said:
I just hit $50k career sales (from Feb 21, 2006-current) ... does anything special happen? Balloons from the sky or anything neat-o like that? LOL :D

Laura, that is awesome to do that so quickly!:eek: Congratulations!!:D :D

Congrats! How did you hit $50k in a little over a year???

Thanks! Hmm... as far as how I did it? Well, I do between 5-7 shows a month and as many catalog shows as I can get my hands on... My avg month is around $4500 or so. Nothing crazy! :D

You are my hero.

My hero too! THAT is where I want to be with PC!!

Pampered Laura said:
Thanks! Hmm... as far as how I did it? Well, I do between 5-7 shows a month and as many catalog shows as I can get my hands on... My avg month is around $4500 or so. Nothing crazy! :D
What is your key to a consistent $4500 a month? That is what I need to be doing.

LOL you guys are silly ;) My key? I think it's just asking. I have something to offer these people - if they don't want it, that's cool, but they arent doing me any favors by hosting a show "for me". I'm the one doing them a favor. That's my attitude anyway. ;)
I also majorly over-schedule myself to make sure I'm not left with an empty calendar. I *want to do* 5-7 shows a month, so I book 8-10. This way when people reschedule on me (I rarely get a full-out cancel) Im not stressed about it.
As far as boosting sales, I always ask for Catalog shows. I typically have 5-10 of them going at a time. I love 'em! And wedding registries, fundraisers, etc.
I usually have my own catalog show going every month too, so when I do customer care calls I can put orders together on my own catalog party & turn em in each month. :D

ETA: I could be doing much more I'm sure...I'm not really in the running for TPC in sales (maybe eventually but not this year). This is still a part time thing for me, I'm a SAHM first and foremost. There are people out there (and in my cluster) doing more shows/sales than I do, but I dont want to kill myself with my own schedule, so I do what works for me. Find what works for you, and then give yourself a cushion.
"the only way you can fail, is to quit!" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pampered Laura said:
LOL you guys are silly ;) My key? I think it's just asking. I have something to offer these people - if they don't want it, that's cool, but they arent doing me any favors by hosting a show "for me". I'm the one doing them a favor. That's my attitude anyway. ;)

I'm trying to work on that attitude. I know they benefit and most of the time they get more than I do from a show but I still feel like I'm asking them to do me a favor by holding a show.

That is awsome LauraAnd thank you. I have been taking it easy for a little over a year and you're, right! I totally forgot that it is not them doing us a favor. It is the favor we can do for them.
I forget sometimes that it isn't about us. (Although when the bills add up after a medical crisis it seems like that is the focus.)

So with your wisdom so put forth, my attitude I must adjust.

Thank you so much for that reminder.

And Congrats! Totally awsome goal per month!!

You Rock Laura. I'm in over a year almost 1.5 and only have $23k! Keep at it you sound like you will go FAR!

Related to Reaching $50K Career Sales: From Feb 21, 2006 to Present

1. What does reaching $50k career sales mean?

Reaching $50k career sales means that you have made a total of $50,000 in sales since February 21, 2006. This can be a significant milestone in your career as a salesperson.

2. How long did it take you to reach $50k in career sales?

It took me from February 21, 2006 to the present to reach $50k in career sales. This means it took me approximately 15 years to reach this milestone.

3. Is reaching $50k career sales a big achievement?

Yes, reaching $50k in career sales is a significant achievement. It shows that you have been consistently successful in your sales efforts over a period of time.

4. Do you receive any recognition or rewards for reaching $50k career sales?

This may vary depending on your company's policies. Some companies may offer recognition or rewards for reaching certain sales milestones, while others may not have a specific program in place. It is best to check with your employer to see if any special incentives or rewards are offered for reaching $50k in career sales.

5. What will happen after reaching $50k career sales?

After reaching $50k in career sales, you may continue on your sales journey and aim for higher sales goals. This milestone can also serve as a motivation to keep working hard and improving your sales skills. It is important to celebrate your achievements, but also to keep setting new goals for yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies