• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting New Year Goals for Business Growth: Share Your Plans!

In summary, Pampered Chef's 2011 goal is to make $4000 a month, replace their current income, and recruit 1-2 people each month.
cookinforyou
Gold Member
So I was wondering if anyone is making changes to their goals for the new year.

I am hoping to increase my business big time. And looking to make PC my fulltime job. I am working for 6-8 shows a month.

What are your goals?

My goal for 2011 is to hold at least two shows each month between the 1st and 15th. Additional shows will be the decorations on the cake for me.

2011 Goal ~
1) $2000 minimum monthly or 6-8 shows
2) Directory by the time the new qualifications take place
3) definately the Trip!
4) more fundraisers
~works smarter, not harder~

Business
-Work my FSC religiously!
-10 shows a month no matter what!
Personal/Business
-Save enough to take the whole family to Chicago for NC (that's the hubby, 2 little ones, my youngest brother aka "nanny", and myself)

Personal
-Make enough to be able to afford cable tv. We don't have it and I sure miss watching my evening shows!

The business goals I've set so far are:At least $3,000 in sales each month
At least 1 recruit a quarter
Be consistent with follow-up
Attend both Spring Launch and Conference

Last edited:
I need to be better with follow-up to the people who say "maybe" to hosting! That's my goal.

I am very excited for the New Year. I thought I would take on school for the first time, with a full time load-that left no time for my business. I honestly hoped to get new leads from this.
My goals is to diligently work my PC business with 2-3 shows a week, follow-up calls every day spending 15 mins on that, working towards Director and simply having the best time ever.

I'm going to try to book some spa themed parties in the new year hoping I have more bookings with that than with cooking

I would like to book 4 shows a month and at least one of those a $1000 show!
:)

My 2011 goals are:

Be consistent in follow-up with customers
Book 2 shows a week

I want to promote to director by Spring Launch!!

I am consistently doing 4 shows a month right now, but I want to bump that up to 6-8 shows a month.

I want sales each month to be at least $2,500. With 6-8 shows a month and a show average of $400 I think this is a pretty reasonable goal. Plus it means that I will maintain Team Leader, eligible for Home Office Leads, if my recruits only are selling $150 a month. Everything over that is just gravy!

According to Director Express Training, that means that I will meet enough people to recruit 1-2 people a month!! Sounds good to me.

My goal is to get my 1st recruit!!

My goal is to earn the trip, and have at least 4-6 shows a month.
I also want to have $1,500 - $2,000 in sales every month, personal.
To be Director when the new qualifications take place (I was so close so many times last year, but missed by SC)

I want to earn the TRIP and get 2 recruits!!!

4 cooking shows a month and at least 1 catalog show!!!

I'm going to working on my follow up skills.....and get closer to making PC my FULL-TIME Fun Job...vs. my part-time fun job :p

looking to up my business all around.

4 to 6 shows a month
do a MUCH better job at recruiting
$1000 a month min

2011 Goal ~
1) $4000 minimum monthly
2) Director by conference
3) the Trip!
4) Recruit & qualify 5 consultants
5) Help my down-line recruiting

Overall business goal by the end of 2011 is make PC my full-time job, so I can quit my current part-time job. To do this, I want to do 8 shows per month and recruit 1 person per month. First step is to get better organized and set up a good time management schedule!

I am so excited I found Pampered Chef this year! Now my goal is to make 2011 even bigger and better!
My goals are:
1. To do at least $2500/month in sales
2. I would like to become stronger at recruiting and sharing PC w/others
3. I want to help my 2 recruits become stronger and increase their sales, that way they are happy w/PC and I am one step closer to Director
4. I would love to make director in March when the requirements change...so I need to get busy!
5. I want to start paying off my credit card debt w/ my PC earnings!
6. And lastly I just want to have fun with it! I love doing it and I want to share it with everyone I meet!
Merry Christmas Friends!

My business goals are:
1) 12-14 shows per month
2) Replace my current income
3) Recruit 1-2 each month
4) Walk at National Conference this year as a Director
5) Earn next year's trip

Personal:
Better organization & time management
Work toward a healthier me

Thanks for this thread... putting it in writing makes it more real :)

2011 Goal:
get my office set up (just moved)
be more consistent with my business

I'm thinking in baby steps here, been doing PChef for 5 years and it has stayed with me through 3 career changes as a "hobby". Now I'm starting to finally look at it as more :) Can't wait to start working it better!

so here are my new goals for 2011...1. be consistent.
2. have 6 shows held every month! MINIMUM!!! book 8-10 every month
3. 1 recruit each month....i WILL ask everyone
4. make customer care calls again...need to get back to that...do it 1 hour a week total and just do it!
5. have new recruits qualify in 30 days so i get the recruiting bonuses...and building my team....6. earn the next trip...not an option to not earn it! i will earn it! :)

1. Book more COOKING shows
2. At least 1 show a week
3. Recruit 1 a quarter
4. Find time to have punctual followups

I really want to succeed with this business, but keep in mind these are my minumums. It should perpetuate into more business and recruits.

1. I'd love to earn the trip... my husband thinks that's a great idea!
2. Be consistent about 1 show/week.
3. Follow-up with recruit leads in a more organized manner (so far I've just been too scared to do any real follow-up).
4. Start getting coaching from my director.

You are so right G-- putting it in writing makes it more real

My 2011 goals:
- Make Director before the new career plan starts (missed it for the last two months)
- Want to do atleast $3000 in sales/month
- Would love to earn the Trip!!!

Good luck everyone on your new goals and God Bless.
Karen

2011 goals:

1) carve out 30 minutes for phone calls 3 days a week.
2) 2 cooking shows a month.
3) Pamper one buisness a month (or quarter haven't decided)
4) get a 'routine' for follow ups.
5) get first recruit - and maybe more! LOL

Have a great Christmas all!

I'm very excited for 2011 and am planning to make it MY YEAR! I've decided that I'm content with PC being a suplemental income but that doesn't mean I'm tapering off. I just don't hate my FT job and I want to focus on getting re focused on starting my event planning business.

My goals are:

1.Book 3-4 cooking shows a month and sprinkle in some catalog shows each month for gravy. (already have 3 for January! and 1 for February :D)
2. Build a team (signed my first recruit this month! :D)
3. Attend Spring Launch (have been registered) and Conference this year
4. Improve on my follow up for potential hosts so they don't fall off.
5. Keep the momentum going and not let discouragement veer me off course.

how funny that since I posted this my goals have already changed.
When you sit down and figure out what you really want or really need, then do the calculations things are a bit different. I need to do at least 12 shows a month to meet my financial requirements so I am shooting for 12 cooking shows, catalog shows will be gravy. I have been working hard!! all this week and have only half of my goal for January and already have a head start on February with 1 show and 1 fundraiser (oh yeah double points lol)
It shall be even more interesting to read this again in a couple months.
good luck everyone!
If anyone wants a motivational partner or I hate the term accountability pal message me :)

Good luck all!

1. How do I determine my business goals for the new year?

To determine your business goals for the new year, start by reflecting on the previous year and evaluating what worked well and what areas could use improvement. Consider your long-term vision for your business and break it down into smaller, achievable goals. It can also be helpful to seek feedback from employees or business mentors.

2. How many goals should I set for my business?

The number of goals you set for your business will depend on the size and complexity of your business. It's important to prioritize and focus on a few key goals that will have the most impact on your business growth. Setting too many goals can spread your resources and attention too thin.

3. Should my business goals be specific or general?

Your business goals should be specific and measurable. This will make it easier to track your progress and determine if you have achieved your goal. For example, instead of setting a general goal to "increase sales", set a specific goal to "increase sales by 10% in the first quarter."

4. How can I stay motivated to achieve my business goals?

One way to stay motivated is to break down your goals into smaller, achievable tasks. This will give you a sense of progress and keep you motivated to continue working towards your larger goals. It can also be helpful to regularly review your goals and remind yourself of the benefits of achieving them.

5. What should I do if I don't reach my business goals?

If you don't reach your business goals, it's important to reflect on why and make adjustments for the future. Sometimes goals may need to be revised if they were too ambitious or unforeseen obstacles got in the way. It's also important to celebrate any progress you did make and use that as motivation to continue working towards your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soccermama
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • AmieCream
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies