• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay Vigilant: Monitor Charges on Your Pampered Chef Credit Card

In summary, it is recommended to check your Pampered Chef credit card charges at least once a week to stay on top of any fraudulent or incorrect charges. If you notice a charge that you did not make, contact customer service immediately to dispute the charge and secure your account. You can also set up alerts through your credit card provider to receive notifications of any charges made. You can access your credit card statement online or through the mobile app, and it is safe to use your Pampered Chef credit card for online purchases with advanced security measures in place. However, it is important to regularly monitor your charges to ensure there are no unauthorized purchases.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Watch the charges on your PC Credit Card!

I just got a call from the Fraud Department of the PC Credit Card company. To be sure that it was legit I called the number on my card.

Someone in CA had charged $110.98 to my card today and then tried to use it again but the CC company refused that second charge because it seemed wrong. They cancelled my card and will send me a new one with a new number.

So if you have the CC and you don't get a call be sure to check your charges. If you do get a call, they are super nice and understanding and obviously right on top of things. WHEW!

1. How often should I check my Pampered Chef credit card charges?

It is recommended to check your credit card charges at least once a week to stay on top of any fraudulent or incorrect charges.

2. What should I do if I notice a charge on my Pampered Chef credit card that I did not make?

If you notice a charge on your credit card that you did not make, contact our customer service team immediately. They will be able to assist you with disputing the charge and securing your account.

3. Can I set up alerts for my Pampered Chef credit card to notify me of any charges?

Yes, you can set up alerts through your credit card provider to receive notifications of any charges made on your Pampered Chef credit card. This can help you stay vigilant and catch any unauthorized charges quickly.

4. How can I access my Pampered Chef credit card statement?

You can access your credit card statement by logging into your credit card account online or through the mobile app. You can also request a paper statement to be mailed to you.

5. Is it safe to use my Pampered Chef credit card for online purchases?

Yes, our credit card provider uses advanced security measures to protect your information when making online purchases. However, it is important to stay vigilant and monitor your charges regularly to ensure there are no unauthorized purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robynlynn007
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
robynlynn007
  • wadesgirl