• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Eight Hours to Resolve a Declined Credit Card?

In summary, Kristi received an email that her orders were declined and needed to be resolved by Feb 16th. She contacted the customer and resolved the issue.
chefkathy
Really?

I submitted a show Monday night to earn the HWC products. Tuesday at 2 p.m. I got an email about a declined card. I just resolved it this morning.

I just double checked the email and it said "To ensure timely order shipment and commission payment, please resolve these orders no later than 02/16/2010 10:00:00 PM CST."

Okay, I don't care about the commission, but I surely hope this doesn't mean I will not get the HWC products!!!!

WOW! That is quick considering we need time to get in touch with the customer!

finley1991 said:
WOW! That is quick considering we need time to get in touch with the customer!
Exactly! I just got a response from her this morning. So if I don't get the HWC products because of this I will be LIVID!!! HO is already on my shit list, so this will just piss me off even more. :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::devil::devil:

Good luck! Let us know what happens! :)

OH NO! That is really just asking a lot. Maybe it was a mis print and should say 2-18

I'm with Kristi, it's got to be a misprint. We all have lives that don't revolve around PC. You should be able to go 8 hours without checking email and it not screw you. If you don't get your HWC products I'd go as far up as you need to in order to get them. Between experient and this, you are having a crappy day :( :(

It's showing Feb 15th as the Receipt Date on the Order Status page, so I *think* I'm okay for the HWC promo. Whew!

Deb... you can check in Consultant Connection under Reports and pick the sales promotion one... that should tell you... I think...

Good idea, Colleen! I pulled up the report and it says I have two shows, so I think I'm okay.

Yay!!!!! :D

Related to Eight Hours to Resolve a Declined Credit Card?

1. What should I do if my credit card is declined during an order?

If your credit card is declined during an order, the first step is to double check that all of the information entered is correct. This includes the card number, expiration date, and CVV code. If all of the information is correct, you may need to contact your credit card company to ensure there are no issues with your account.

2. Will my order be cancelled if my credit card is declined?

If your credit card is declined during an order, your order will not be automatically cancelled. However, your order will be placed on hold until the issue is resolved. It is important to resolve the declined credit card as soon as possible to avoid any delays in shipping.

3. Can I use a different credit card if my original one is declined?

Yes, you can use a different credit card if your original one is declined. During the checkout process, you will have the option to edit your payment method and enter a different credit card. If you are still experiencing issues with your credit card, you can also choose to pay with a different payment method, such as PayPal.

4. Why was my credit card declined?

There are a few possible reasons why your credit card may have been declined. It could be due to incorrect information entered, insufficient funds, or a hold placed by your credit card company for security reasons. If you are unsure, it is best to contact your credit card company for more information.

5. How long will it take to resolve a declined credit card?

Typically, it can take up to 8 hours to resolve a declined credit card. This time frame allows for your credit card company to release any holds on your account and for our system to process the updated payment information. If you continue to experience issues after 8 hours, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • andrealynne719
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies