• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did my SAT order submission go through on time?

In summary, a consultant is seeking advice on a submission that has not yet appeared on the IPT or in shipping status. Other consultants suggest waiting and checking the points calculator, as well as noting that the IPT is often updated after 12pm CST. It is mentioned that HO may be experiencing chaos and long wait times due to the flu, and a consultant sends thoughts and prayers to HO. Another consultant mentions not working a corporate job and feeling thankful, while another consultant is sick with an upper respiratory infection. The conversation also includes updates on the IPT and the frustration of waiting for it to update.
finley1991
I know it's too early to panic but wanted some input/advice.

(Sidenote: I have the full-on flu, fever and all so everything is skewed in my world).

Yesterday around 5pm I was able to submit an order that got me over $3k for SAT. I got the confirmation e-mail. It's just not showing up on the IPT or in shipping status as received.

Do I wait it out? And the confirmation e-mail I got yesterday will serve as my proof that it was submitted in time, right?

Thanks... off to tylenol-up!

My IPT isn't updated yet. I did find though that my shows from last night are showing up in my points calculator. So you might want to check there to see if they are showing up. I think the IPT is behind right now.

Nothing I submitted yesterday, even earlier in the day, is showing up on my IPT or shipment status page. I hate that! I think they're just behind. Who knows what kind of mess is going on at the HO this morning!:eek:

I have noticed the the IPT seems to update after 12pm CST these days....so wait until noon and then check. It really puts a monkey wrench in my weekly recognition news....usually I could do it on Wed. mornings, but now, I need to do it on Wed afternoons in order for it to be accurate. Grrrr.

I submitted three shows last night around 9p.m. Central time and they aren't showing up anywhere yet.I think HO was thrown into a tailspin yesterday. Be patient and they'll show up.

Thanks for all of your replies!!! I think since I'm feeling so lousy that I'm blowing everything out of proportion! :)

Call back time from HO is 7 1/2 hours. I just called RE a show on hold. I can not imagine the zoo it is right now over there.

Mrssyvo said:
Call back time from HO is 7 1/2 hours. I just called RE a show on hold. I can not imagine the zoo it is right now over there.

Oh my! That is CRAZY!

Mrssyvo said:

Makes me so thankful I'm don't work a *corporate* job!!!!!

And sending thoughts and prayers to HO because I'm sure they are in total chaos!

finley1991 said:
Makes me so thankful I'm don't work a *corporate* job!!!!!

And sending thoughts and prayers to HO because I'm sure they are in total chaos!

Amen to that!

Colleen, I hope you feel better soon.

I hope you feel better soon Colleen. I am not quite as bad off as you are. On Thanksgivng I about collapsed from an Upper Respiratory Infection. That kind of thing kinda sneaks up on you then drags you down.

Please get plenty of rest Colleen! Try not to stress.

7 1/2 hours??? :eek: Uh, no thank you!!

Colleen, I hope you feel better my Michigan buddy!! :blushing::candyheart:

Goodness guys! :(:( Sandra and Colleen - I hope you guys feel better soon!!!

Mrssyvo said:

I'm on the phone with them right now - no wait time at all. I haven't gotten through this quickly in I don't know when! I was expecting to leave a call back for this evening.

I submitted 3 shows yesterday too and they haven't shown up on the IPT or the incentive points calculator.

DebChefIA said:
I have noticed the the IPT seems to update after 12pm CST these days....so wait until noon and then check. It really puts a monkey wrench in my weekly recognition news....usually I could do it on Wed. mornings, but now, I need to do it on Wed afternoons in order for it to be accurate. Grrrr.

So it seems that they have chosen to make a liar out of me today! I just wish everything would update...I'm dying to know what my team turned in yesterday. Based on the calls I got last night when they couldn't submit, it sounds like there was a BUNCH turned in!!

Ugh my IPT always takes DAYS to update. It is really annoying. If our team training is on the 1st-3rd I have to ask my team to send me their own stats because my IPT is NEVER right until at least the 5th. Although I should mention that the shows I submitted last night are now showing up.

Winnipegk said:
Ugh my IPT always takes DAYS to update. It is really annoying. If our team training is on the 1st-3rd I have to ask my team to send me their own stats because my IPT is NEVER right until at least the 5th. Although I should mention that the shows I submitted last night are now showing up.

so maybe it's updating here in a few minutes....one can hope!!:p

Related to Did my SAT order submission go through on time?

What is the new submission deadline?

The new submission deadline is the date by which all orders must be placed in order to receive products in a timely manner.

Why is there a new submission deadline?

The new submission deadline may be in place due to a change in product availability, shipping delays, or other logistical reasons.

When is the new submission deadline?

The specific date of the new submission deadline may vary and will be communicated to all consultants in advance.

Can I still submit orders after the new submission deadline?

In some cases, it may be possible to submit orders after the new submission deadline, but this is not guaranteed and may result in delayed or unavailable products.

What should I do if I cannot meet the new submission deadline?

If you are unable to meet the new submission deadline, please reach out to your team leader or consultant support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
icerneaccorie
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • smilesarepriceless