• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Get My First Website Order?!

or someone you know is hosting - but don't be too pushy about it!The only problem is that the way that it set up is very confusing, and the customer can easily think that they are just hiding their info so that it is protected over the internet. I just had this happen and almost lost a booking because of it!If the customer did not provide contact information than one should honor that completely.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
I think I just got my first web-site order since getting my new web-site last month! When I went to check my e-mail, there was a pampered chef e-mail saying "online activity." Is this an order? It said "individual order summary" with a lady's name and order! I've never gotten one so I'm hoping it's what I think it is! It was for $225!!! On top of that, she ordered TWO double griddle burners! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

If this is really an order, I will (and already am) be ecstatic!

I just noticed the thread that said web-site order! I guess I could've just hi-jaked that one. Sorry!

WOW, that an order! Good for you!!

Yep! You got an order.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations Ellen!! Now, send her a thank you note/letter with a New Season's Best cookbook. If she ordered it then send her a different one. You will have a customer for life. I did that and that person never hosted but she recomended me to someone else who hosted my Top show of all time! Whoohoo!!

Addie4TLC said:
Congratulations Ellen!! Now, send her a thank you note/letter with a New Season's Best cookbook. If she ordered it then send her a different one. You will have a customer for life. I did that and that person never hosted but she recomended me to someone else who hosted my Top show of all time! Whoohoo!!

I don't have any contct information for her. Is there a way to get it, or do they just remain uncontactable? (my own word):D

Nice! Whooo hoo for you! Pan or rama here you come!

Wow it was a random stranger's order?! Even sweeter! Wish I had some of those kinds of website orders!

Christ Follower said:
I don't have any contct information for her. Is there a way to get it, or do they just remain uncontactable? (my own word):D

Oh, no! Yes, they choose if they want to be contacted by providing their information. I've had a few of those too. What a shame, she placed a nice size order! She's an uncontactable client. :(

Once it ships check the tracking # & you might be able to see who it was delivered to (sometimes my indiv. orders are required to sign)

Teresa Lynn said:
Once it ships check the tracking # & you might be able to see who it was delivered to (sometimes my indiv. orders are required to sign)

Ummmm. If the customer did not provide contact information than one should honor that completely.

Robin

priscilla said:
Ummmm. If the customer did not provide contact information than one should honor that completely.

Robin

I agree only because when they place an order they are asked if they want to be contacted by a consultant (something to that effect) and if they chose not to then I think it would be weird to know someone went out of their way to find out anyway. Then again if you did only to send a thank you gift and no mention of hosting or promotions.... Hmmmm

priscilla said:

Robin

The only problem is that the way that it set up is very confusing, and the customer can easily think that they are just hiding their info so that it is protected over the internet. I just had this happen and almost lost a booking because of it!

A customer placed an order for a Chef's knife and honing tool in June (for Fathers Day), and checked the box to hide her info from me. Well, in her mind, she wanted to buy all of the knives, but couldn't afford them all - so just bought the one, and then planned to order one a month until she had them all.
Then, the next time she tried to place an order, for some reason she couldn't get through on my website, so ended up calling me to place an order. She told me what she was doing in regards to one knife a month.......so of course, I told her about the August Host Special. She HAD NO IDEA that when she chose to "hide" her info, that I didn't see it either - she thought the info (shipping, etc) came to me personally - she was just trying to keep everyone else from seeing it - not me!
And then - she booked a Catalog Show for August! :) So I think it is okay to do a little research and find out where the order is coming from - if it is someone who is known to you, I think a courtesy call or note in the mail is completely appropriate.

That is way awsome congrats.

ChefBeckyD said:
The only problem is that the way that it set up is very confusing, and the customer can easily think that they are just hiding their info so that it is protected over the internet. I just had this happen and almost lost a booking because of it!

A customer placed an order for a Chef's knife and honing tool in June (for Fathers Day), and checked the box to hide her info from me. Well, in her mind, she wanted to buy all of the knives, but couldn't afford them all - so just bought the one, and then planned to order one a month until she had them all.
Then, the next time she tried to place an order, for some reason she couldn't get through on my website, so ended up calling me to place an order. She told me what she was doing in regards to one knife a month.......so of course, I told her about the August Host Special. She HAD NO IDEA that when she chose to "hide" her info, that I didn't see it either - she thought the info (shipping, etc) came to me personally - she was just trying to keep everyone else from seeing it - not me!
And then - she booked a Catalog Show for August! :) So I think it is okay to do a little research and find out where the order is coming from - if it is someone who is known to you, I think a courtesy call or note in the mail is completely appropriate.

Good Point! We can share your experience if there is a question! We don't want to miss out on leads and we may be able to save them some money too!

Way to go Ellen!

Would the contact information be on my e-mail that I received from PC if she would've left it? My Director said I might get a sheet of paper or something from HO? IDK. I'm just looking at it as favor from the Lord and will welcome any more "favor" He wants to throw my way!

First, congratulations on the order - way to go! Second, in regards to providing contact information, I think it the way it is worded is confusing to the customer. I think it should be worded better. Forward any suggestions/concerns to HO. They'll listen!

I have a friend that ordered recently and checked that box thinking that she did not want HO to send her stuff and she was surprised when calling me to talk about how excited she was about her new products that I had not known who had placed the order. We should all write to HO with a suggestion for rewording and new options:

1. Allow consultant to see my contact info but have no contact unless it is about the order

2. Allow consultant to see my contact info and contact me and put on their mailing list

3. Do not allow contact to see my contact information

Christ Follower said:
Would the contact information be on my e-mail that I received from PC if she would've left it? My Director said I might get a sheet of paper or something from HO? IDK. I'm just looking at it as favor from the Lord and will welcome any more "favor" He wants to throw my way!

I skipped and just quoted here so I may be saying something someone else said but..

I had a web order at the beginning of the year. I couldn't find any of the info so I called home office and I believe they gave me the address so I could send a thank you card. They wouldn't give me a phone number. Try to call HO and see what they give you. You know they have to have the address because it has to be delivered to them.

Way to go Ellen!! A random order. I haven't had that, but I KNOW I'd be on the top of the world. I want to join you. How is it on the top of the world? The wording can be confusing to people online. A thank you note with your contact information, thanking them for the order, and letting them know if they have any questions on their products or use to please call. I think this puts the ball in their court if they want to contact you. They will not feel you are "selling" to them, but are genuine in servicing them.

The only information on the e-mail from HO was her first and last name. No address or phone number.

I'm hoping to get something from HO so I can send her a SB and a thank you card or something. I'm wonderig if she does know me though because don't you have to be a Director to get "random" orders like that? Of course, I don't know if she got my web-site address from a friend or if it was a HO thing.

Christ Follower said:
I'm hoping to get something from HO so I can send her a SB and a thank you card or something. I'm wonderig if she does know me though because don't you have to be a Director to get "random" orders like that? Of course, I don't know if she got my web-site address from a friend or if it was a HO thing.
She would have had to get your info from a friend or from catalog or flier that you have placed somewhere - she wouldn't have been a home office lead if you are not a director.;)

1. How do I know if I received a Pampered Chef order?

If you have received an email confirmation or a notification in your consultant account, then you have received a Pampered Chef order.

2. Can I cancel or change an order once it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, it cannot be canceled or changed. However, you can contact our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

3. How long does it take for an order to be processed and shipped?

Orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days and shipped via standard shipping, which can take 3-7 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

4. What is the return policy for orders?

We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef orders?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef orders. However, we do offer free shipping for orders over $200.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MakinBacon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Gatorbits
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies