• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Customer's Order Go Through on Pampered Chef?

In summary, there is a question about whether an email is sent for all orders received through the PWS. A customer has placed an order but has not received an email confirmation. It is suggested to wait up to 24 hours for the email, but if neither the customer nor the host receives it, the order may not have gone through. Even if the order was placed under an individual name instead of the host, an email should still be received after 24 hours. However, there have been cases where the customer did not complete the order and had to redo it to receive the email. If there are any technical issues, it is recommended to call and check on the order.
PCSarahjm
Does HO send an email on all orders that are recieved through our PWS? I have a customer who went to my site and put in an order but I have not recieved an email. The customer can't remember if there was a confirmation number. But she was pretty sure she put it under the host who she recieved the invite from. I sent an email to HO but no reply yet. Do you think the order went through or not?

You will get an e-mail within 24 hours... so will your host. If neither of you get it, my guess is that it didn't go through.

finley1991 said:
You will get an e-mail within 24 hours... so will your host. If neither of you get it, my guess is that it didn't go through.

What about if the customer didn't get it under the host name and it ended up being an individual order? Will I still get an email?

Yes... and getting the e-mail can take up to 24 hours. It's not always instantaneous.

I got an e-mail instantly today! Log into your PWS and check under the show and see if it is there...often they forget the confirmation and cancel out when they think they are done.

my customer put the order in on monday and no email or order on the site. I will wait until tomorrow...otherwise do you think it is safe to say the order didn't go through!?

I think that's a safe assumption today. Even if there's no email, it should show on your PWS.

I had this happen this weekend. A customer on Friday thought she placed an order, but the host & I never received an email. So she redid the order on Sunday & we both got the email instantaneously. She forgot to submit the order the first time & thought she was done.

I think there have been some technical problems over the course of the past week, so if it were me I would call and check on it. But that's just me.

I had this happen last week too, the customer forgot to finish the order. I did call HO and they could not find the order anywhere with the customers name.

I'm having this issue with a show that I'm trying to close. A guest ordered today, is certain that she submitted the order, but no one (myself, host, or guest) has received an email. I checked my PWS and it is not listed. Is it safe to assume that she didn't complete the transaction, and should place the order again?

1. Did my order go through?

Once you have completed the checkout process and received a confirmation email, your order has successfully gone through. You can also check your order status by logging into your Pampered Chef account.

2. How long does it take for an order to go through?

Typically, it takes 1-2 business days for an order to go through and for you to receive a confirmation email. However, during peak periods or if there are any unforeseen delays, it may take longer. You can check your order status for updates.

3. I didn't receive a confirmation email. Did my order still go through?

If you did not receive a confirmation email, it is possible that your email address was entered incorrectly or the email was sent to your spam folder. However, you can still check your order status by logging into your account or contacting our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I make changes to my order after it has gone through?

Once an order has gone through, it cannot be modified or changed. However, you may be able to cancel the order and place a new one with the correct items. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. What happens if my payment doesn't go through?

If your payment does not go through, your order will not be processed. You will receive an email notification with instructions on how to update your payment information. Once your payment has gone through, your order will be processed and you will receive a confirmation email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedberry
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Kristianne