• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Do I Do When My Card Declines But Still Says 'HOLD'?

In summary, if your card is declining but still says 'HOLD', it means the transaction was not fully processed and the funds are still being held by your bank. This can happen for various reasons, such as insufficient funds or a technical error. Here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions regarding this issue: 1. The most common reasons for a declined card with a 'HOLD' status are an exceeding transaction amount and technical issues during processing. It's best to contact your bank for more information. 2. The length of the hold will vary depending on your bank's policies, but it is usually released within 1-3 business days. If not, contact your bank for assistance. 3. In most cases
finley1991
So I resolved my declined card with my customer and the show went through. Now it says HOLD under shipping status. But when I go to Resolve Credit Cards, assuming it's my host's card now, and it says I don't have any cards to resolve.

WTH? :mad:

Hmmm... They did say there may be other reasons for a show to be on hold. I guess that warrants a call to HO tomorrow. Let us know!

:confused::confused::confused:Aww, Colleen, sorry. The only bright side is that we all will learn from your frustration:(

Just checked back and now it says Released for Picking. Odd and HAPPY that I don't have to deal with is any longer!!!!!!!!!!

Weird. Glad it's now resolved! ;)

Weird is right but so glad that it was released!!

Me too!!! This show has been open way too long!

I have had that happen before too

Thanks Jenni! I'm so happy to hear that! :)

Could be that with the holiday weekend they didn't update the website fast enough.

What Do I Do When My Card Declines But Still Says 'HOLD'?

If your card is declining but still says 'HOLD', it means that the transaction was not fully processed and the funds are still being held by your bank. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as insufficient funds or a technical error. Here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions regarding this issue:

1. Why did my card decline but still says 'HOLD'?

There could be a few different reasons for this. One possibility is that the transaction amount exceeded your available balance. Another possibility is that there was a technical issue during the processing of the transaction. It's best to contact your bank for more information about why your card was declined.

2. How long will the hold stay on my account?

The length of the hold will vary depending on your bank's policies. In most cases, the hold will be released within 1-3 business days. However, some banks may hold the funds for up to 10 business days. If the hold does not release within a reasonable time frame, we suggest contacting your bank for further assistance.

3. Can I still use my card for other purchases while it says 'HOLD'?

In most cases, you should still be able to use your card for other purchases while the hold is in place. However, it's best to check with your bank to confirm their policies and to ensure that you have enough available funds for your other purchases.

4. Will the hold affect my available credit or balance?

Yes, the hold will temporarily affect your available credit or balance. This means that the funds being held will not be available for other purchases until the hold is released by your bank.

5. What should I do if the hold does not release after several days?

If the hold does not release after a few days, we suggest contacting your bank for further assistance. They will be able to provide more information and help resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • cookingwithlove