• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions about Orders Placed on My Website

In summary, the expected delivery time for orders placed on this website varies depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout. Standard shipping takes 5-7 business days and expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days. Orders placed before 3 pm CST will be processed and shipped the same day. To track an order, customers can log into their account and click on the "Order History" tab. Changes cannot be made to an order once it has been placed, and if a damaged or incorrect item is received, customers can contact customer service within 7 days for assistance. Items can be returned within 30 days for a full refund, but must be unused and in their original packaging. Please contact customer service for return instructions.
emmabelle47
I just started my website and I have a question about orders placed on the website. If someone doesn't enter an order under a host's name, is it really a big deal, because don't we have to enter it in P3 before the order is actually placed? I was just wondering in case someone didn't place under a fundraiser I'm planning on holding.

It is a big deal! If your customer does not enter a show, the order goes in then, so your host won't get credit for the order.

But I thought that I had to enter it through P3 for it to be actually entered, so if I knew they meant to put it under a certain host, couldn't I put it under that host in P3? Does this make sense or am I completely confused?

Individual orders (orders not placed on a show) go directly Pampered Chef, you don't enter them in P3. That means they cannot be credited to your fundraiser or to a Host.

You have to emphasize when someone is placing an outside order on a show regardless of catalog,cooking or fundraiser to enter the host or organization name using option 1 so the host or organization gets the credit for the sale. These orders are the ones you list on Pampered Partner or click on copy from PWS. Individual orders go straight to home office and you only get commission on them.

Ohhhh.. okay, I understand. Thanks!

I'm glad you asked. Now hopefully you can avoid the disaster in the future. I think this is one of the things that never gets explained to new consultants fully that we all had to learn the hard way.

I also learned that lesson the hard way. So sorry...:cry:

Related to Questions about Orders Placed on My Website

What is the expected delivery time for orders placed on my website?

The expected delivery time for orders placed on my website varies depending on the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days. Orders placed before 3 pm CST will be processed and shipped the same day.

How can I track my order placed on your website?

You can track your order placed on our website by logging into your account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track the package using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email.

Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to an order once it has been placed. This includes changing the shipping address, adding or removing items, or canceling the order. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible for assistance.

What should I do if I receive a damaged or incorrect item in my order?

If you receive a damaged or incorrect item in your order, please contact our customer service team within 7 days of receiving your order. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct item in a timely manner.

Can I return an item purchased on your website?

Yes, you can return an item purchased on our website within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. The item must be in its original packaging and in unused condition. Please contact our customer service team for instructions on how to initiate a return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • valcloutier