• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't I Copy Orders From My Personal Website on P3?

In summary, the "Copy Orders From Pws" feature is a tool on the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to easily transfer orders from their Personal Website (PWS) to their personal order tracking system. To access the feature, consultants must log in to their Pampered Chef account, go to the "Orders" tab, and select "Copy Orders From Pws" from the drop-down menu. The feature also allows for multiple PWS to be selected and copied at once. However, it does not automatically update the order tracking system and has limitations such as only being able to copy orders from the current or previous month and not from previous years. It also cannot copy orders that have already been processed or cancelled.
PCSarahjm
I go into P3 and tried to copy the orders...by clicking on the "copy PWS orders" a box appears and says no personal website can be found?!?!? I know I have a website and there are orders on there....am I doing something wrong?

TIA

You need to go on the PWS assistant. Go to the show and click on Web orders. Then check mark the box and click "mark as viewed/reviewed (can't remember)" Then you can go into P3 and synch the program (I think you need to do this, not positive...I always do) and then click on Copy PWS orders and follow the prompts. Hope that helps! :)

Amanda,
thanks so much! After reading that I kind of remembering doing that before. Its been awhile since I have had orders connected to a show!

thanks

Glad I could help! :)

I had that happen before too, so I just closed P3 and restarted it and everything was fine.

Well I still can not get it to work. I guess i will make a call to the solution center :(

What is the "Copy Orders From Pws" feature?

The "Copy Orders From Pws" feature is a tool on the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to easily transfer orders from their Personal Website (PWS) to their personal order tracking system.

How do I access the "Copy Orders From Pws" feature?

To access the "Copy Orders From Pws" feature, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account on the website. From the dashboard, click on the "Orders" tab and then select "Copy Orders From Pws" from the drop-down menu.

Can I copy orders from multiple PWS at once?

Yes, the "Copy Orders From Pws" feature allows you to select and copy orders from multiple PWS at once. Simply check the boxes next to the PWS from which you want to copy orders.

Will the "Copy Orders From Pws" feature automatically update my order tracking system?

No, the feature does not automatically update your order tracking system. It simply copies the orders from your PWS to your order tracking system. You will still need to manually update and process the orders in your system.

Are there any limitations on the orders that can be copied using this feature?

Yes, there are a few limitations to keep in mind when using the "Copy Orders From Pws" feature. It can only copy orders from the current or previous month, and it cannot copy orders from previous years. Additionally, the feature cannot copy orders that have already been processed or cancelled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • Mark Kilby