• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Sync On-Line Orders into P3?

In summary, the conversation discusses how to synchronize online orders into P3. It is suggested to click on the order to review it and mark it as reviewed in order for it to appear in P3. There may be a delay in the orders showing up and it is also important to check the "Online" tab to make sure it is there. It is mentioned that the option to synchronize may only be available for US consultants using Pampered Partner Plus.
Kelly8
Does anyone know how to synchronize your on-line orders into P3? I have an on-line order that I want to put in, but I can't get it to synchronize.

If it's part of a show on your PWS- you have to make sure first- to click on the order to review it. There is a box you check (I think near the top of the screen or the order) to say it's been Reviewed. After you do that, then in the Show on P3, you click on the "Copy PWS Orders". It's under the Customer List box.It should pull the order in then for you.
*got a chuckle at your Subject line for the thread...*

You don't have to do anything special. When you sync your PWS with P3, it should be added. I have noticed, though, that orders where the customer opted not to share contact information don't show up.

Also, check the "Online" tab to see if it's actually there. I've had some that didn't automatically match up to the contact I had in P3 because the customer entered her name slightly differently.

Oops, not outside orders on a show. Just plain old on-line orders (individual).

Kelly8 said:
Oops, not outside orders on a show. Just plain old on-line orders (individual).

In that case- what Noora said. ;)

Yeah that's what's weird. All her contact information is there and I have synchronized my website with p3. It still hasn't come up. Frustrating!

It takes a couple of days. They never show up immediately. ;)

NooraK said:
You don't have to do anything special. When you sync your PWS with P3, it should be added. I have noticed, though, that orders where the customer opted not to share contact information don't show up.

Also, check the "Online" tab to see if it's actually there. I've had some that didn't automatically match up to the contact I had in P3 because the customer entered her name slightly differently.

Is this something that is only offered for the US portion of P3 and PWS? I can't seem to find either of these options and I've got an online order that I have to sync with P3 for a show :( help I'm in Canada

613flavah said:
Is this something that is only offered for the US portion of P3 and PWS? I can't seem to find either of these options and I've got an online order that I have to sync with P3 for a show :( help I'm in Canada

Have you in Canada upgraded to Pampered Partner Plus (which is P3) or do you still use Pampered Partner? The PP icon is a picture of the Food Chopper, the P3 icon is a blue P with a +. For some reason I was under the impression that Canadian consultants still use PP.

yea unfortunately we're still using just the regular PP no plus boo I wonder if we'll ever upgrade to that.

Kelly8 said:
Yeah that's what's weird. All her contact information is there and I have synchronized my website with p3. It still hasn't come up. Frustrating!

Kelly, did you "review" or mark the order on the website as "reviewed". If you don't, they won't copy over to P3

1. Why am I having trouble placing an online order?

There could be a few reasons why you're experiencing difficulties with placing an online order. It could be due to technical issues on our website, an error with your payment method, or an issue with your internet connection. We recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies and trying again. If the problem persists, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I make changes to my online order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once an online order has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes to it. This includes adding or removing items, changing the shipping address, or canceling the order. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible and we will do our best to assist you.

3. How long will it take for my online order to arrive?

The delivery time for your online order will depend on your location and the shipping method you selected at checkout. Typically, orders within the United States take 3-5 business days to arrive, while international orders can take up to 2-3 weeks. You can track your order using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.

4. I received a "brain fart" error message when trying to process my payment. What does this mean?

This error message typically means that there was an issue with your payment method, such as an incorrect credit card number or expiration date. Please double-check the information entered and try again. If the problem persists, you may need to contact your bank or credit card company to ensure there are no issues with your account.

5. Can I return or exchange items ordered online?

Yes, you can return or exchange items ordered online within 30 days of purchase. Please note that the items must be unused and in their original packaging. You can initiate a return or exchange by contacting our customer service team and they will provide you with further instructions. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Chef Passion
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Passion
  • Humble Beginnings