• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Synchronize Pws & P3 for Host Credit | Easy Guide

In summary, to synchronize your Pws and P3, you will need to first connect your P3 to your computer using a USB cable and use the Pampered Chef software to transfer the data. This can also be done wirelessly if both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Forgetting to synchronize your devices can cause communication issues, so it is important to regularly do so. Multiple devices can be synchronized, but it must be done separately and there is no limit to the amount of data that can be transferred. However, larger amounts of data may result in a longer synchronization process.
Ashley8634
I just started my website and have my first order (for a show) placed on my website. How do I synchronize that to Pampered Partner in order to give the host credit? This may be out there somewhere but I was having a hard time finding it! THanks!

Go to your PWS and mark the order "Reviewed". Then open up the show in P3 and you will see a button under the Guests that says "Copy PWS orders". Click on that.

If you have your show entered in P3. Go to the show and check the box PWS orders over to the right of the screen, and then go through the steps that are on the screen.

I hope this helps.

Also, sometimes I have to exit out of the show and then go back in it before I can see that the web order transferred into P3. Not sure if it's just a glitch or maybe I'm not patient enough! :)

Katie:D

Thanks so much!!

Thank you also, I was wondering about that. I just put the p3 on my computer, that will be so much easier than entering it all again.

1. How do I synchronize my Pws and P3?

To synchronize your Pws and P3, you will need to first connect your P3 to your computer using a USB cable. Then, open the Pampered Chef software on your computer and click on the "Synchronize" button. This will transfer all of your data from your Pws to your P3, ensuring that both devices have the same information.

2. Can I synchronize my Pws and P3 wirelessly?

Yes, you can synchronize your Pws and P3 wirelessly as long as both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. To do this, go to the "Settings" menu on your Pws and select "Wireless Sync." Then, on your P3, select "Synchronize" and choose the option to sync wirelessly. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the synchronization process.

3. What happens if I forget to synchronize my Pws and P3?

If you forget to synchronize your Pws and P3, your devices will have different information and may not be able to communicate properly. It is important to regularly synchronize your devices to ensure that they are always up-to-date and working correctly.

4. Can I synchronize my Pws and P3 with multiple devices?

Yes, you can synchronize your Pws and P3 with multiple devices. However, each device must be synchronized separately and cannot be done simultaneously. It is recommended to synchronize each device one at a time to avoid any data conflicts.

5. Is there a limit to how much data can be synchronized between my Pws and P3?

There is no limit to how much data can be synchronized between your Pws and P3. However, it is important to note that the synchronization process may take longer if there is a large amount of data being transferred. It is recommended to regularly sync your devices to avoid any excessive data transfer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Chef Passion
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Passion
  • cathyskitchen