• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting P3: Why isn't my newly created show appearing on my website?

It sounds like you're following all the instructions correctly, but it might not be appearing on your site yet because the host has to approve it.
Pampered Angel
I just qualified and got my website set up...so excited! BUT, when I created my next show in P3 and checked the box to create the show on my website, too...nothing happened? It's not there on the website. Am I doing something wrong?

Pampered Angel said:
I just qualified and got my website set up...so excited! BUT, when I created my next show in P3 and checked the box to create the show on my website, too...nothing happened? It's not there on the website. Am I doing something wrong?

AND...I'm setting up another show in P3 and the box to check to set up the show on the website isn't even available??? All of the information is there...I don't understand?

Once you click the create on website tickbox, next go to tools and personal website synchronization - that will push it to your site. as for the box not showing up - be sure you have added the email address of the host and clicked update contact on the host info tab, it should show up for you once the email address is there.-Danielle

sushimommy said:
Once you click the create on website tickbox, next go to tools and personal website synchronization - that will push it to your site.

as for the box not showing up - be sure you have added the email address of the host and clicked update contact on the host info tab, it should show up for you once the email address is there.

-Danielle

Danielle,
Thank you so much - it's all a little overwhelming at first!

Pampered Angel said:
Danielle,
Thank you so much - it's all a little overwhelming at first!

you're very welcome - and i still have to remind myself of why the checkbox isn't showing up some days!

I create it online first and then it shows up in P3. Haven't been able to make it work the other way, though.

Does anyone know why the "Create on PW" check box on P3 would be grayed out?

What is P3?

P3 is a programming language used for creating shows and performances, primarily in the entertainment industry. It stands for "Performance Programming Protocol" and is known for its versatility and real-time control capabilities.

How do I create a show in P3?

To create a show in P3, you will need to use a specialized software called a P3 controller, which allows you to program and control the elements of your show such as lighting, video, and audio. You will also need to have a basic understanding of the P3 language and its syntax.

What are the benefits of using P3 for show creation?

P3 offers many benefits for show creators, including real-time control and synchronization of multiple elements, customizable effects and transitions, and the ability to create complex and dynamic shows. It is also a widely recognized and industry-standard language, making it easy to collaborate with other professionals.

Do I need to have programming experience to use P3?

While having some programming experience can be helpful, it is not necessary to use P3 for show creation. The language has a user-friendly syntax and many resources and tutorials are available for beginners. With practice and dedication, anyone can learn to use P3 effectively.

Can I use P3 for any type of show or performance?

P3 is primarily used in the entertainment industry for concerts, festivals, and theatrical performances. However, it can also be used for other types of events such as corporate presentations, trade shows, and installations. Its versatility makes it suitable for a wide range of shows and performances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Chef Passion
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Passion
  • mrshamel3808