• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Over 600 in Sales - On My Way to Level 2!

That is great news! I am really excited to hear that you are doing well so far this season. I am currently at level 1 and it feels great! Good luck on your journey to level 2!Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I'm really enjoying this season because I've been able to hit a lot of levels. I'm shooting for level 2 this season. I actually earned level one in June. I've got 2 shows on Saturday, and then shows on the 10th and 17th. My show for Monday is rescheduling. I'm trying to get her to schedule her show on the 21st since I will already be making the 3 hour trip that week anyway. PLUS, I have about $70 in individual orders and
Jennie4PC
So I wnet to a show last night and I left it at over 600 in sales (she has had a 2000 show before) although it wont get there but with a show I am going to close to night I have already hit level 1 I am so excited I did not earn anything last season due to me about to deliver a baby so I am on my way to level 2 YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

That is so great!! It makes me happy, not at all jealous when you all share this info. It helps keep me so motivated!! I've never earned more than level 1 (which I have done twice), but I am setting my sights on level 2 this time. I have 2 kitchen shows, a hostess appreciation Mystery Host Lunch, and 4 catalog shows. Who knows! Maybe I will even get level 3!!

Good luck to you I have also only earned level 1 the few times I have earned anything so I am excited

Wow, that's great! How in the world have you hit level one already on November 2????? I'm really excited about this month & actually have level 3 as my goal. My first Nov show is tonight. I have 6 shows scheduled already & I'm hoping to get 2-4 more cooking shows & several catalog shows going. I really want ALL the stuff this season! I didn't earn ANY of the fall stuff. I also have 2 Dec shows scheduled for Dec 1 & 8, so I should earn the extra product too. But now I want to get the 1000 pts! I am determined to earn an incentive next year. I will be close this year, but probably won't get it. This is my first full year & Jan-Jun weren't very good this year!

Good luck everyone!!

That is fantastic. Way to go. What a great start to the month.

That is really awsome!!!! I have a show tonight....... I am rather excited about it.... I will keep everyone posted on how the show goes!!!

Congratulaions!! I had an awesome October and hope it continues to November!

Congratulations! I'm hoping my show tomorrow night is my first $1000 show! So far I have 1 show entered and one still being worked on but those alone are about $500.

Good luck on the rest of the month to all of you!

Awesome for already hitting level 1!!
I am very excited too....it looks like all my shows this month are going to happen! (knocking on wood) My show last night is at $900:D :D
Let's all earn those freebies:D

Well, I'm shooting for level 2. I earned level one in June. I've got 2 shows on Saturday, and then shows on the 10th and 17th. My show for Monday is rescheduling. I'm trying to get her to schedule her show on the 21st since I will already be making the 3 hour trip that week anyway. PLUS, I have about $70 in individual orders and 3 vendor days!

Related to Over 600 in Sales - On My Way to Level 2!

What is the "Over 600 in Sales - On My Way to Level 2!" promotion?

The "Over 600 in Sales - On My Way to Level 2!" promotion is a special incentive offered by Pampered Chef to their sales consultants who have achieved over $600 in sales within a certain timeframe. It is part of the company's rewards program for consultants who reach certain sales milestones.

When does the "Over 600 in Sales - On My Way to Level 2!" promotion take place?

The promotion typically takes place during specific months throughout the year, but the exact dates may vary. It is important to check with your Pampered Chef supervisor or the company's website for the current promotion period.

How do I qualify for the "Over 600 in Sales - On My Way to Level 2!" promotion?

To qualify for the promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef sales consultant and reach over $600 in sales within the designated timeframe. This can include online orders, party sales, and individual purchases. The sales must be made through your personal website or at an in-person party.

What are the rewards for reaching "Over 600 in Sales - On My Way to Level 2!"?

The rewards for reaching this sales milestone can vary, but often include free or discounted products, increased commission rates, and exclusive training or resources. The specific rewards may change for each promotion, so be sure to check with your supervisor or the company's website for the current rewards.

Is the "Over 600 in Sales - On My Way to Level 2!" promotion available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the promotion is available to all Pampered Chef sales consultants who meet the sales requirements within the designated timeframe. It is a great opportunity for consultants to earn extra rewards and recognition for their hard work and dedication to their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Jennie4PC