• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Order for SAT Credit: Place Your Order Online

S
sfdavis918
I want to place an order on the outlet and wondered if I can do it so that it goes towards my SAT totals. If I do it under my name through my website, will I get credit for it?

Thanks!

Not if you purchase since you don't make commission on things you buy. If you go through your website as another customer it would count towards SAT. We don't make commission on our sales or those it our immediate household - and non-commissionable sales do not count toward SAT.

I put orders under my name under the website. I offer this to my customers (joint shipping and they don't have to put their credit card info online). If someone buys a lot, I may put it under their name, but there's no warranty so it doesn't really matter. However, past host discount can be used so if someone has a discount coming, be sure to address that.

Jules711 said:
I put orders under my name under the website. I offer this to my customers (joint shipping and they don't have to put their credit card info online). If someone buys a lot, I may put it under their name, but there's no warranty so it doesn't really matter. However, past host discount can be used so if someone has a discount coming, be sure to address that.
So does that mean you aren't getting commission becaue it's under your name?

Hello there! It's great to hear that you're interested in placing an outlet order and earning credit towards your SAT totals. Yes, you can definitely place your order online through your website and receive credit for it. As long as the order is placed under your name and through your website, you will receive credit for it. Happy shopping and good luck on your SATs!

What is the outlet order for SAT credit?

The outlet order for SAT credit is an online option for students to place orders for SAT materials and have it count towards their SAT totals.

How can I place an order on the outlet for SAT credit?

You can place an order on the outlet for SAT credit by going to the designated website and following the instructions for placing an order. Make sure to select the option for the order to go towards your SAT totals.

Do I have to use my name when placing an order on the outlet for SAT credit?

Yes, in order to receive credit for your SAT totals, you must use your name when placing an order on the outlet. This allows for accurate tracking and recording of your SAT materials.

Can I place an order on the outlet for SAT credit through any website?

No, you must use the designated website for ordering SAT materials in order to receive credit. Using other websites may not result in your order being counted towards your SAT totals.

Will I receive credit for my SAT totals if I place an order under my name through the outlet?

Yes, as long as you follow the correct procedure and use the designated website, your order will be counted towards your SAT totals when placed under your name through the outlet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefErin