• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Place Individual Orders without a Website: How to Get Credit

In summary, to place an individual order without using the Pampered Chef website, you can contact your independent consultant or customer service and provide them with the product details and payment information. You will receive credit for the sale regardless of whether you have a consultant or not. The credit should show up on your account within 24-48 hours after the order is processed and shipped, and you can use a credit card for payment. There is no minimum order requirement to receive credit.
chefjessicah
I have 2 people who want to place individual orders, but I don't have a website yet. How do I get credit for the sale? I tried doing it through pc.com but it wouldn't let me put my own consultant # in.

Just enter their orders into your p3 as individual orders and have it shipped to their home.

Thanks! Do I still get commission?

chefjessicah said:
Thanks! Do I still get commission?

Yes. If you enter them as individual orders on P3 you get the same commission on individual orders as show orders. But... how much are they ordering? Could you put them as orders on a show (you can do a catalog show) and get a few more orders to get to at least $150 in sales. That would give you a show, host rewards and they could save on shipping (show shipping $4.50 vs direct shipping charges) and if they spend $60 they could then get the freebie for the month - I do this a lot for customers.

I do this a lot for customers too ... and when the special is something I don't want, I do a drawing of any orders over $60 to get the host special. I'm trying to do something like this with my small August show. There is no open stock cookware that I want right now.

1. How do I place an individual order without using the Pampered Chef website?

To place an individual order without using the website, you can contact your independent consultant and provide them with the product details and your payment information. They will process the order for you and you will receive credit for the sale.

2. Can I still receive credit for my order if I don't have a consultant?

Yes, you can still receive credit for your order even if you don't have a consultant. You can contact the Pampered Chef customer service team and they will assist you in placing the order and ensuring you receive credit for the sale.

3. How long does it take for the credit to show up on my account?

The credit for your individual order will typically show up on your account within 24-48 hours after the order has been processed and shipped. If you do not see the credit after this time period, please reach out to customer service for assistance.

4. Can I use a credit card to pay for my individual order?

Yes, you can use a credit card to pay for your individual order. When placing the order with your consultant or customer service, you can provide them with your credit card information and they will process the payment for you.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement to receive credit?

No, there is no minimum order requirement to receive credit for your individual order. Whether you purchase one item or multiple items, you will receive credit for the sale as long as it is processed through an independent consultant or customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • blestmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dianevill