• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Individual Orders Processed Automatically with PP3 | Order Now for SAT!"

In summary, PP3 is a software program created by Pampered Chef that automates the processing of individual customer orders. It works by syncing with your Pampered Chef consultant account and can handle all types of orders, including online and in-person orders for both delivery and pick-up. PP3 is only available for use by Pampered Chef consultants and can be purchased through their account or website. It can be easily installed and used to process orders.
ChefMary412
When people do individual orders online, does it process automatically? Or do we have to enter it into PP3? we are going away today, and I might have some people order via website over the weekend. I want it to count for SAT.

Sorry... just found a post with the answers! I have to remember to search first!

Individual orders will be processed directly through HO and WILL count towards SAT :)

1. What is PP3?

PP3 is a software program created by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily process individual customer orders automatically.

2. How does PP3 work?

PP3 works by linking directly to your Pampered Chef consultant account and syncing with your inventory and customer profiles. When a customer places an order, PP3 will automatically process it and generate an invoice for you to review and send to the customer.

3. Can I use PP3 for all types of orders?

Yes, PP3 is designed to process all types of orders, including online and in-person orders. It can also handle orders for both delivery and pick-up.

4. Is PP3 only available for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, PP3 is a tool exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants to use for their business. It is not available for use by customers or non-consultants.

5. How can I get PP3 and start using it?

You can purchase PP3 through your Pampered Chef consultant account or through our website. Once you have it, you can easily install it on your computer and start using it to process orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Leigh0725
  • Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies