• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make It Easier for Your Customers

In summary, Bobby sent out links to his website instead of a shortcut which led to customers going to the main PC website.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Instead of a shortcut just to your website, I attach a shortcut directly to the page that I want them to visit. I send out a shortcut to the outlet to all of my customers everytime something new gets added.
I send a direct link to the future brides that will put them where they can manage their registries or forward it to their families for shopping.
I give my hosts a link to where they can forward it to their customers that will bring them straight to their shows.
Does anyone have any other ideas for shortcuts?

Bobby - this is not a good idea - Home Office has repeatedly told us not to do this, because it will direct them to the MAIN PC website, not yours. You'll lose orders this way, too. We can only give them the main PWS address (i.e. www.pamp...che..biz/ccccc).

Cathy is right--those links will not work.

Just an FYI...

Bobby when you click on the links you created, they will go to your website. However, that is only because of the cookies set on your computer. When a customer gets one of those links, they will not have those cookies set on her/his computer and that is why they will go to the main PC website.

That is SO good to know!!! Thanks for the info!!

Actually, there are some links that go to the PC main site (and therefore have the potential to get assigned to any consultant) and there are some links that are directed right into your PWS... you have to be careful which ones you copy. If you go into your PWS through one product link, it takes you one way, and if you go through the other link, it winds up the other. I don't know why they direct people in through two different portals -- it totally causes trouble.

I use PWS links sometimes in my newsletter and I haven't had anyone report back that they got redirected to the general site. I'm very careful to check that I'm going in the right way, and because I have several hundred newsletters for people, I can spot check to make sure the links are taking me to the right place.... BUT you do definitely have to make sure you're pasting in the right link.

As the above posts state NO NO NO NO NO! I learned this the hard way and lost sales from it. I sent an e-mail about the outlet and just included a link (which originally came from my site) and the orders all went through PC.com and someone else got MY commission! Wish it did work--I agree it needs to be easier, but until they do something different, this ISN'T the way to go!

1. How can I make it easier for my customers to purchase products from Pampered Chef?

There are a few ways you can make it easier for your customers to purchase products from Pampered Chef. One option is to offer online ordering through your personal Pampered Chef website. This allows customers to browse and purchase products at their convenience. Another option is to host in-person cooking parties or virtual cooking experiences, where customers can see and try products in action before making a purchase.

2. Is there a loyalty program for Pampered Chef customers?

Yes, we have a loyalty program called "Cooking Club" where customers can earn points for every purchase and redeem them for free products or discounts. This is a great way to reward and incentivize your loyal customers.

3. How can I help my customers find the right products for their needs?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help customers find the right products for their needs. Our website has a "Find Your Consultant" tool where customers can connect with you directly for personalized product recommendations. We also have a "Product Help" section on our website with information on product features and uses.

4. Do you offer gift wrapping for orders?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for an additional fee. Customers can select this option at checkout and add a personalized message to their gift. This is a great way to make gift-giving easier for your customers.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for first-time customers?

Yes, we offer a special discount for first-time customers who sign up for our email list. They will receive a code for 10% off their first purchase. We also periodically run promotions and sales, so be sure to keep your customers informed about these opportunities to save on their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • krahema