• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Appreciation Sale - I Need Your Advice

In summary, chef strickland put together a flyer for a customer appreciation sale. The flyer includes a chart with prices and a list of items. There is also a space for customers to write a personal message.
chefjenibel
Happy Monday, Cheffers! I have decided to do a last minute online-only Customer Appreciation Sale. I put together this flyer and I would like your input before I hit send in about an hour or so. It will be cut and pasted into the body of an email, so the fact that it is more than one page doesn't bother me.
I would have preferred to do a Black Friday sale, but I was so busy getting ready for Thanksgiving that I didn't have time to put anything together. So, this is my attempt to gather a few more orders to push me above the $3000 mark this month. Let me know if you think there is anything I should add, change, etc.
Thanks!
PS. Also, if anyone knows how to send an excel spreadsheet as an attachment without adding all of the lines, that would be great. Or, if you know how to put it into a word doc without including the lines for the chart, let me know! Thanks again!

I suppose you can SEE the flyer! LOLMy lord! What a day! :rolleyes:
I can't upload the excel doc, but I'm pretty sure I got it from here......
It was created by chef strickland?:confused:
It is called Holiday Gift Sets.
Thanks! :D

Attachments

• Customer Appreciation Sale.doc
    33 KB · Views: 494
Ewww! I like! I think I'll "steal" it if you don't mind. :) I got over $150 in sales with my Black Friday sale. I think I'll try this for my past customers only and see if anything happens. It can't hurt!

By all means, steal away!
I wanted to offer some sort of incentive to purchase without giving away the store! Hopefully this will do the trick! Thanks for your help!

I think that looks really nice! Good luck!

Looks awesome!
Schel :)

I was thinking of even using it as a host appreciation sale!

nice flyer!!!!!

1. What is the Customer Appreciation Sale?

The Customer Appreciation Sale is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to show our appreciation to our loyal customers. During this sale, select products are offered at discounted prices.

2. When does the Customer Appreciation Sale take place?

The Customer Appreciation Sale typically takes place once a year, usually during the holiday season. The exact dates may vary, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

3. How do I access the discounted prices during the sale?

To access the discounted prices during the Customer Appreciation Sale, you can either shop online through our website or through your consultant. If shopping online, the discounted prices will automatically be applied at checkout. If shopping through your consultant, they can assist you with placing the order at the discounted prices.

4. Are all products on sale during the Customer Appreciation Sale?

No, only select products are offered at discounted prices during the sale. These products are typically popular and highly requested items. Keep an eye out for the sale flyer or check our website for a list of products included in the sale.

5. Can I use other discounts or promotions during the Customer Appreciation Sale?

No, the discounted prices during the Customer Appreciation Sale cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. This includes host rewards, consultant discounts, or any other offers. However, you can still earn host rewards on full-priced items purchased during the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
heidabear
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amandaC