• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Appreciation Sale: Apple Trifle Recipe Needed!

It's light and refreshing. EASY EASY EASYIn summary, a customer is looking for a different trifle recipe for their customer appreciation sale and receives a recipe for a delicious Apple Spice Cake Trifle and a Carmel Apple Trifle. Both recipes include layers of cake, apples, and a creamy mixture, with the Carmel Apple Trifle adding the extra touch of lemon-lime soda and caramel apple dip for a refreshing twist. These trifles can be made ahead of time and can also be modified for a more intense caramel flavor.
heather223
Gold Member
I am having a Customer Appreciation sale at my house this weekend... Most everyone has had a chocolate trifle, so I wanted to make something different. Anyone have a good recipe for an Apple Trifle? (I am thinking like apple pie or apple crisp?)

Thanks!

This is just off the top of my head, but how about:
spice cake (from a mix, baked and cut into chunks)
apple pie filling or sauteed and slightly mashed fresh apples
cinnamon or caramel sprinkles
broken graham crackers (for crunch)
nuts (salted peanuts, salted cashews, or honey roasted peanuts)
whipped toppingrepeat those layers, then drizzle a little caramel on top.

Hi Heather,

I got this recipe from another consultant who swears by it. Enjoy@

The Best Apple Spice Cake Trifle Recipe
Ingredients:
1 box (18.25 ounce size) spice cake mix
4 eggs
½ cup vegetable oil
1 cup milk
1 (3oz) instant pudding (vanilla, spice, pumpkin)

Mix together the above ingredients. Bake 350 in the Medium bar pan 30-40 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely & cut up into cubes, set aside.

2 cans apple pie filling
*mix together 1 can of store brand with 1 can Wilderness more fruit brand APPLE.
3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 ¾ cups cold milk
1 large box instant vanilla pudding mix or 2 boxes (3oz each)
1 envelope whipped topping mix (dream whip), optional
1 (12 ounce size) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips, optional

Whisk together milk, pudding mix, topping mix and cinnamon until thickened, about 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Fold cool whip and pudding mixture together.

Place a layer of cake cubes on the bottom of trifle bowl; layer with pudding mixture and apple pie filling. Repeat, as necessary and ending with apple pie filling.
***Nuts & chips can be layered within or on top the last layer.
Dust with cinnamon
This recipe for Apple Spice Cake Trifle serves/makes 20

I do a Carmel Apple Trifle. 3 medium sweet apples (Gala, Fugi, etc.)
12 oz lemon-lime soda (cheap is fine, but diet won't work)
16 oz caramel apple dip (found in most produce sections)
8 oz cream cheese, softened
8 oz whipped topping, thawed
1 t vanilla (or 1/2 t Pampered Chef vanilla)
1 frozen pound cake, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
Sweet Caramel Sprinkles (or chopped nuts)Pour the lemon-lime soda into a bowl. Core the apples and cut into small, bite-sized pieces. Put apples into lemon-lime soda, swishing to make sure that all of the apple surfaces are coated in the soda. (This will keep the apples from browning.) Mix caramel apple dip, cream cheese, whipped topping, and vanilla until smooth and well-blended.Place 1/2 of the pound cake cubes evenly in the bottom of your Trifle Bowl. Drain the apples and place 1/2 of them evenly on top of the pound cake. Spread half of the caramel mixture over the apples. Repeat using remaining pound cake, apples, and caramel mixture. Top with Sweet Caramel Sprinkles.This can easily be made a day ahead. You can also leave out the cream cheese and vanilla, giving it a more intense carmel flavor.

raebates said:
I do a Carmel Apple Trifle.

3 medium sweet apples (Gala, Fugi, etc.)
12 oz lemon-lime soda (cheap is fine, but diet won't work)
16 oz caramel apple dip (found in most produce sections)
8 oz cream cheese, softened
8 oz whipped topping, thawed
1 t vanilla (or 1/2 t Pampered Chef vanilla)
1 frozen pound cake, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
Sweet Caramel Sprinkles (or chopped nuts)

Pour the lemon-lime soda into a bowl. Core the apples and cut into small, bite-sized pieces. Put apples into lemon-lime soda, swishing to make sure that all of the apple surfaces are coated in the soda. (This will keep the apples from browning.)

Mix caramel apple dip, cream cheese, whipped topping, and vanilla until smooth and well-blended.

Place 1/2 of the pound cake cubes evenly in the bottom of your Trifle Bowl. Drain the apples and place 1/2 of them evenly on top of the pound cake. Spread half of the caramel mixture over the apples. Repeat using remaining pound cake, apples, and caramel mixture. Top with Sweet Caramel Sprinkles.

This can easily be made a day ahead. You can also leave out the cream cheese and vanilla, giving it a more intense carmel flavor.

Ooooh, that one sounds good to me! :love:

It got rave reviews. I used it all through November last year and October this year.

1. How do I access the Apple Trifle recipe for the Customer Appreciation Sale?

To access the Apple Trifle recipe for the Customer Appreciation Sale, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Recipes" section. You should see the recipe listed under the "Customer Appreciation Sale" category.

2. Can I modify the Apple Trifle recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can modify the Apple Trifle recipe to fit your dietary restrictions. The recipe is customizable and you can substitute ingredients as needed. You can also reach out to our customer service team for further assistance with modifying the recipe.

3. How many servings does the Apple Trifle recipe make?

The Apple Trifle recipe makes 8-10 servings, depending on the size of your trifle dish. If you need to make more or less, you can adjust the recipe accordingly or use a smaller or larger trifle dish.

4. Do I need any special kitchen tools or equipment to make the Apple Trifle?

The Apple Trifle recipe does not require any special kitchen tools or equipment. However, a trifle dish is recommended for the best presentation. You can also use a large glass bowl or individual dessert cups if you do not have a trifle dish.

5. Can I make the Apple Trifle recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Apple Trifle recipe ahead of time. The trifle can be assembled and refrigerated for up to 24 hours before serving. This makes it a great dessert option for parties or gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • Tean94
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • smartcookie