• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have to Make Something for Work Tomorrow so I Made the Raspberry

In summary, the Raspberry Trifle does not look like the book and the taste is not good either. There is not much time left so the apple crisp will be a better option.
newchefmommy
I have to make something for work tomorrow so I made the Raspberry Trifle from the seasons best...doesn't look like the book and I don't like the taste of it either. Is there anyone that likes this trifle?
Anyway I don't know if I want to take it. So my question is, Would I be apple to make an apple crisp tonight for tomorrow or will the apples go bad overnight in the fridge? I am running out of time and options!!!

thanks in advance

I don't like that trifle either. I'd put the apple crisp together tonight and bake it in the morning.

so the apple crisp will stay ok in the fridge overnight?

newchefmommy said:
so the apple crisp will stay ok in the fridge overnight?

I would say it should be okay. Even if the apples turned brown, you wouldn't be able to tell once it was cooked.

Anyway, looking at the time, just realized you've probably made it by now.....:rolleyes: ......how did it turn out??

Another option is to make the apple crisp (if you're doing the Mama's Apple Crisp in the All the Best ckbk), make it in the microwave. It's just as good and of course takes less time....

Here's the BEST and fastest recipe ever....Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake. All you need is Betty Crocker's TCF cake mix and Betty Crocker's TCF chip icing, eggs, oil and water - oh, and the fluted stone. Mix up the cake just like on the box, pour it into your stone (I spray it with Baker's Joy NOT Pam), then using the medium scoop, make "plops" of the icing all along the top. Cook in your microwave for 8 1/2 minutes - 10 minutes and you're done!!! BE SURE TO LET IT SIT FOR AT LEAST 30 MINUTES before inverting it. And, be sure to have a large platter with edges when you do invert it. I do this at my shows all the time, cook it while I'm prepping, and then flip it over right at the very end and it's this ooooeeey, gooooeey, fountain of chocolate lava that melts in your mouth! It's very impressive, quick and easy. I always tell people to keep the cake mix and icing on hand for those quick desserts you need to whip up for work, a get-together or church dinner. Otherwise, the apple thing would work fine!!

I didn't like the Raspberry Trifle either.

Mom's Apple Crisp! You could even take it and do it in a microwave at work, and serve it hot! It's my FAVORITE Fall Apple Demo! (Be sure and get some ice cream to go with it!)

Mom's Apple Crisp

4-6 Granny Smith apples (3 lbs)
8 graham crackers (2 1/2 x 5 inches), finely chopped
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
Whipped cream or ice cream (optional)

Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut apples in half; place in Deep Dish Baker. Finely chop graham crackers using Food Chopper; place in Classic Batter Bowl. Add brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well. Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker®; microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until melted. Add butter; mix well. Sprinkle graham cracker mixture evenly over apples. Microwave on HIGH 12-15 minutes or until apples are tender, rotating dish after 6 minutes. Cool slightly; serve warm topped with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired. Yield: 10 servings

Thanks Everyone For Your Suggestions!!

1. What is "I Have to Make Something for Work Tomorrow so I Made the Raspberry"?

"I Have to Make Something for Work Tomorrow so I Made the Raspberry" is a delicious and easy-to-prepare recipe from Pampered Chef that is perfect for bringing to work or any potluck event. It is a raspberry and cream cheese filled pastry that is sure to impress your coworkers.

2. How long does it take to make the Raspberry?

The Raspberry can be made in just 20 minutes, making it a quick and convenient option for busy work days. It also requires minimal ingredients and equipment, making it a hassle-free choice for those short on time.

3. Can I make the Raspberry in advance?

Yes, you can make the Raspberry ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it. This makes it a great option for those who like to meal prep or want to bring something to work for the week.

4. Can I substitute the raspberries for another fruit?

While we recommend using raspberries for the best flavor, you can certainly substitute them for other types of fruit such as blueberries, strawberries, or blackberries. You can also use a combination of different fruits for a unique twist on the recipe.

5. Are there any variations of the Raspberry recipe?

Yes, there are many variations of the Raspberry recipe that you can try. Some popular options include adding chocolate chips or drizzling melted chocolate on top, using different types of cream cheese, or adding a sprinkle of cinnamon or lemon zest for added flavor. Get creative and make the Raspberry your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies