• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for tomorrow's vendor event?

In summary, Carolyn's Caramel Apple Bread Pudding was a big hit at her show and she made a lot of money from her sales.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I woke up today feeling like cr*p...headcold, sore throat...blah.
This morning tonight's hostess called to cancel (woo hooo!!!!) so I can rest tonight wheich makes the vendor event a lot less stressful at 8am tomorrow. I am doing the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding - in the DCB, will place that on the woven round to protect the table...maybe with a nice dishcloth between to dress it up a bit? The layer a fruit salad in the Trifle with a big dollop of cool whip on top. Three tier Stand with....hmm...maybe just empty? And the Rectangle platter w/handles dressed up with a ribbon on a plate stand with something written on it - what should I write?

How about~"Earn me for FREE" or "Ask how you can get this for FREE" or something like that.

PamperedMelanie said:
How about~"Earn me for FREE" or "Ask how you can get this for FREE" or something like that.

I have a couple of those plastc/lucite display stand things that I can put a flyer into - I was thinking of putting th trifle card into one and not sure about the other -- I love your idea, I can print that in a fun font on bright paper.

I like making a sign that says:

COOKWARE SALE 50% OFF!*
*when you host a show with at least $300 in sales

Good luck today Carolyn; let us know how it goes with your "uppity" women:)

Good Luck, Carolyn. Hope all goes well and you are feeling better.

Hi guys - I am back!
First of all the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding was freakin amazing!! I put a layered fruit salad in the Trifle - people commented alot on how gorgeous it was but nobody wanted to buy one. I sold a Deep Covered Baker and got a booking from a gal who wants to get the DCB at her show (in 3 weeks). I did just under $200 in sales. Not bad for a few hours. I was feeling lousy but took some Tylenol Cold and that helped - I am going to go lay down now.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you planted some seeds that will grow into shows too!

quiverfull7 said:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you planted some seeds that will grow into shows too!

I certainly hope so!!
I was the only vendor of this type today. The rest were all boutique kids' clothes and costume jewelry. There was one candle lady from Gold Canyon Cancles. Having the fruit trifle and the bread pudding led people over because they were hungry! !LOL

That's great Carolyn!! Congrats!:D

Awesome!!!!

I think any time you do an event like this and can actually turn it in as a show, you can call it a success!

WTG on the booking, too!

Related to Are you ready for tomorrow's vendor event?

1. What products will be featured at the vendor event?

At the vendor event, you can expect to see a variety of our popular kitchen tools and cookware, including our famous stoneware, versatile knives, and time-saving gadgets. We will also have some exclusive deals and limited edition items available only at the event.

2. Will there be any cooking demonstrations at the event?

Yes, there will be live cooking demonstrations throughout the day showcasing the versatility and ease of using our products. You'll have the opportunity to taste delicious recipes and get tips from our experienced consultants.

3. Can I place an order at the vendor event?

Absolutely! Our consultants will be available to take orders and answer any questions you may have about our products. We accept cash, check, and credit card payments.

4. Is there an admission fee for the vendor event?

No, there is no admission fee for the event. It is free and open to the public. We encourage you to invite your friends and family to join in on the fun!

5. Will there be any raffles or giveaways at the vendor event?

Yes, we will be holding raffles throughout the event with the chance to win some great Pampered Chef products. Make sure to stop by our booth to enter for your chance to win!

Back