• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Deadline Reminder Email

In summary, The Christmas deadline reminder email is sent a few weeks before the Christmas delivery cutoff date to inform customers of the last day to place an order for guaranteed Christmas delivery. It will be sent to the email associated with the Pampered Chef account and customers can still place orders after the deadline, but there is no guarantee of Christmas delivery.
bsaxman
Silver Member
I sent out an email to my past customers thanking them, and reminding them of the December 15th Deadline... also listed a ton of stocking stuffers under $11.00 (with links), and also mentioning the 20% off guest specials (with links.) I already sent it out, I wish I would've added a recipe at the bottom! *Sigh* Oh well, that's what I get for staying up late last night to finish it! If anyone would like to check it out, send me your email addy and I'll forward you a copy.

Love,

Hey there! It sounds like you put a lot of effort into that email and I'm sure your customers will appreciate the reminder and the great deals you listed. Don't worry about not adding a recipe, there's always next time! And if any of us here on the forum are interested in seeing the email, I'm sure we can just PM you our email addresses. Keep up the great work!

Related to Christmas Deadline Reminder Email

1. What is the purpose of the Christmas deadline reminder email?

The Christmas deadline reminder email is sent to inform customers about the last day they can place an order to ensure delivery before Christmas. It serves as a friendly reminder to help customers plan their holiday shopping and avoid any disappointment.

2. When will the Christmas deadline reminder email be sent out?

The Christmas deadline reminder email will be sent out a few weeks before the Christmas delivery cutoff date. This will give customers enough time to make their purchases and also allow for any potential shipping delays.

3. How will I receive the Christmas deadline reminder email?

The Christmas deadline reminder email will be sent to the email address associated with your Pampered Chef account. Please make sure to check your inbox and spam folder regularly to ensure you don't miss any important updates or promotions.

4. What happens if I miss the Christmas deadline?

If you miss the Christmas deadline, your order may not arrive in time for the holidays. However, we will still process and ship your order as quickly as possible. We also offer e-gift cards that can be delivered instantly, which makes a great last-minute gift option.

5. Can I still place an order after the Christmas deadline?

Yes, you can still place an order after the Christmas deadline. However, we cannot guarantee that it will arrive before Christmas. We recommend placing your order as early as possible to avoid any potential delays in shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies