• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last-Minute Christmas Shopping Reminder: Shop Now with Our Email!

In summary, Sue asked for a template for her holiday E-mails, but was told there is not one available. She heard back from her friend in marketing, who told her to expect a response from marketing soon.
mrssyvo
I posted this on Website topic also, but I wanted to ask here also- I am wanting to increase my December shows by sending an E-mail out through my website,reminding customers there is still time to shop for Christmas. Is there any way to create a template on your own- or to alter the templates provided.

I wish there was, but I don't think there is. I just recently sent out one using the ONLINE ORDERING template. I then added (used all caps for it to stand out) "shop from your seat instead of your feet this holiday season....etc." I already have an order and 2 inquiries. I wish there was a blank template we could use. We need to call HO about this or I am going to start looking for my own newsletter company.

Good to hear this... thought it was just me not being able to figure out the templates. It would make sense to be able to fill in a blank one at times. I know I'm sometimes at a loss for words, so a template is nice... but other times the templates they have are too limiting.

I wish there was too. I send my e-newsletter through my website, but am starting to think that I will send through my email account. I wish I could use my PWS a little more effectively in this way.

I think we need to all send HO a message asking to add a blank template. If they have enough requests, maybe they will look into it.

I sent a message months ago, but I am sure the more they get... the more apt they are to respond to the need! So, get those keyboards typing to HO!

I just spoke to tech support-home officeI just spoke to a very nice man with ho-tech support, and asked him about a PWS template for Holiday orders. He said there is not one, and there will not be one- He said the request would have to come from Marketing, and he is not sure why they did not request one. I asked him if he could whip one up, but he said no can do, unless Marketing requested it, and there is probably not enough time. He did say he has received quite a bit of requests for that. I am going to send an E-mail to one of my past hosts (who is director of Pantry line at home office) and ask her if she knows anyone in Marketing that I can contact directly, and see what she says.

Here is the E-mail I sentHere is a copy of the E-mail I sent. I hope she will forward it to her friends in marketing, or give me a contact number. I hope it will help.

Hi Susan,

I hate to bother you, but I need a contact name and number of someone who can help me (and my fellow consultants)

I have a PC Personal Website, and am wanting to send out an E-mail to all of my customers to let them know there is still time to order for Christmas. There is no E-mail template that addresses that, and we can not create our own E-mails through the website- I called tech support, and they said that the E-mails come from marketing.

Do you know anyone in marketing I can speak to, to see if they can put a template together, that addresses the last minute Christmas Shopping, and the December guest specials. The web-site E-mails are amazing, and so professional looking, and it makes us consultants look like we are on the ball. I am sure that it will increase my December sales, by giving my customers a reminder, and making it easy for them to order.

If you could forward this E-mail to someone you know in marketing, or give me a name and number, I would apprciate it very much.

Thanks,

Sue

update-I just heard back from my friend in home office- she forwarded my e-mail to someone in Marketing. She said I should hear from someone today.

I hope they come back to you with good news. This would be really helpful right now!

That would be great if they could do that.

1. What are the top gift ideas for Christmas from Pampered Chef?

The top gift ideas for Christmas from Pampered Chef include kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware sets, and gift sets such as the "Holiday Cookie Kit" or "Grill Master Set". These gifts are perfect for anyone who loves to cook or entertain.

2. Can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for someone's Christmas present?

Yes, you can purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for someone's Christmas present. Gift cards are available in various amounts and can be redeemed for any Pampered Chef product. They make for a great last-minute gift option.

3. How can I find out if a specific item is in stock for Christmas shopping?

You can check the availability of a specific item for Christmas shopping by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by checking the product's availability on the website. Keep in mind that popular items may sell out quickly, so it's best to purchase them as soon as possible.

4. Are there any special Christmas promotions or discounts for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often runs special promotions and discounts during the holiday season. These can include free shipping, discounted prices on popular items, or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check the website or contact your consultant for any current promotions.

5. Can I have my Pampered Chef Christmas gifts wrapped and shipped directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can have your Pampered Chef Christmas gifts wrapped and shipped directly to the recipient for an additional fee. This option is available at checkout and can save you time and effort during the busy holiday season. Your gift will arrive beautifully wrapped and ready to be opened.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • bsaxman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies