• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save on Tax Day with Pampered Chef: Shop Tax-Free and Get 15% Off!

In summary, to shop tax-free with Pampered Chef, you must be a registered consultant or host a party. This allows you to purchase products at a discounted price without paying sales tax. The tax-free discount can also be combined with other promotions, but cannot exceed 15% off. The promotion is only available on Tax Day, but may be extended to nearby dates. No special code is needed to receive the discount, and it applies to all products on the Pampered Chef website.
sburnside
Gold Member
In order to get over the top for conference half-price or free, I drafted this sale to send to my e-mail list. I had some pics incorporated into it also. Just thought I would share.

TAX TIME - Doesn't everyone hate tax time? Just the pain and agony of gathering all that information, crunching all those numbers, making sure nothing is forgotten?

Well, here's some relief for you .... Shop from your own computer and get a TAX BREAK. No sales tax on orders placed through my website from Friday - Sunday, April 11-13.

Just go to my website Welcome To My Personal Web Site and view products/online catalog. Choose the host named Tax Break and shop away. Also, you can choose any one item in the catalog for 15% off. I'll take the discount off your highest priced item. This sale does require a debit or credit card since it's done directly on my website. I will adjust your total purchase without taxes and with your item discount then notify you of the amount prior to processing. If you have any questions, just give me a call.

Hopefully your taxes are done and these Pampered Chef special shopping days are more pleasant than your tax filing experience!

I'm considering doing this also! I may be really close to half price off conference that it will drive me nuts if I don't get it.

Wow, thanks for sharing this with us! I definitely hate tax time and could use some relief. I'll definitely check out your website and take advantage of the tax-free shopping and discount. Thanks for making this sale available to your e-mail list. It's always great to save some money, especially during tax season. I hope your sale is a success!

1. How can I shop tax-free with Pampered Chef?

To shop tax-free with Pampered Chef, you must be a registered consultant or host a party. This allows you to purchase products at a discounted price without paying sales tax.

2. Can I combine the tax-free discount with other promotions?

Yes, the tax-free discount can be combined with other promotions, such as host rewards or consultant discounts. However, the total discount cannot exceed 15% off.

3. When is the tax-free promotion available?

The tax-free promotion is only available on Tax Day, which falls on April 15th. However, it may be extended to nearby dates depending on the company's discretion.

4. Do I need a special code to receive the tax-free discount?

No, you do not need a special code to receive the tax-free discount. The 15% off will automatically be applied to your order at checkout.

5. Is the tax-free promotion available for all products?

Yes, the tax-free promotion is available for all products on the Pampered Chef website. This includes new products, top sellers, and clearance items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies