• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Last Minute Reminder Email Boost Sales in a Crunch?

In summary, Rae sent out a reminder email to her contacts about the mother's day special and received an order from one of her contacts. She also turned in a show.
lorilynn95
I was only $123 away from $2500 in sales this month - and I really wanted to hit that. So on Tuesday I sent out the reminder email to all of my contacts about the mother's day special.
I got 1 Trifle bowl order and someone else emailed me back with a phone number of a friend who wanted to order.
I called the friend - she wanted a lg bar pan & something else. I sent her to my pws and she entered it all in - but did not like the idea of paying 10.00 for shipping! So I suggested she check with some friends to see if they could come up with 75 more dollars - then they could all just pay 4.25 shipping. (I added my friends Trifle bowl to her order as well). She ended up getting $200 in orders and ordered $130 herself!!! :D

I've never sent out a blanket email near the end of the month - i've only done the newsletter at the beginning of the month. It's exciting to know - I can do it in a crunch!!! WAHOO!!!!

Good for you! I had a few people contact me in the past week or so, so I was able to put in a $500+ catalog show today. Love those :)

Congrat's to both of you!

Okay, so I was all ready to close out the month. It kind of fell apart on me, but that happens. Next month's looking good. Then I get an order for over $300 worth of stuff just a few minutes ago. She's getting things for a retreat she's heading. Woo hoo! We turned it into her own little show. She got some of her stuff free. She's excited and so am I.

congratulations on your last minute shows too, Rae!i think its awesome that these 'shows' just come together so quickly! And some of them that we put so much time and effort into...just flop! I know this won't always be the case...but it was definitely pretty cool!

Congrats to both of you! What a fab way to end the month!

I turned one in too ... but with FOUR customers still owing me payments. Either they'll pay me or I'll send it back. Frustrating and I HATE milking the last minute. I'll NEVER do this again!

I got one too....2 people wanted the Trifle Bowl (although only one has actually followed through. The other is 'flaky'- she's done this before. HER loss) and my neighbor ordered $75 in stuff. :) I'm especially happy because it means I'm active for the month! pheww!! cutting THAT close.

I'm often amazed at the number of people who just call or email with a big order. I'm glad though, that after 6 years in this business people think of me when they need something.

it's a great testament when you get a call like that Rae =)

1. What is the "Squeezed in One Last Show!!!" event?

The "Squeezed in One Last Show!!!" event is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase exclusive products and receive discounts on their favorite kitchen tools.

2. How long will the "Squeezed in One Last Show!!!" event last?

The "Squeezed in One Last Show!!!" event will last for a limited time only. Make sure to take advantage of the deals and discounts before they expire!

3. How can I participate in the "Squeezed in One Last Show!!!" event?

To participate in the "Squeezed in One Last Show!!!" event, all you need to do is shop online through a consultant's personal website or attend a virtual or in-person party. You can also contact your consultant directly to place an order.

4. Can I earn any rewards or bonuses during the "Squeezed in One Last Show!!!" event?

Yes, you can earn rewards and bonuses during the "Squeezed in One Last Show!!!" event. Host a party or make a purchase to qualify for free products and discounts.

5. Are there any exclusions or limitations for the "Squeezed in One Last Show!!!" event?

Yes, there may be certain exclusions or limitations for the "Squeezed in One Last Show!!!" event. Please check with your consultant or read the terms and conditions for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JaimeAnnR