• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Meet the $1250 Requirement for HO Leads on Our Website?

In summary, the person must send in $1250 in three of the following four months in order to be eligible for the hearing aids.
amy07
$1250 RequirementOn another thread we were chatting about getting the HO leads for orders on our website, and someone mentioned that they are able to receive them again. i just want to make sure that I understand the requirement completely. My book states that you have to submit $1250 in 3 of 4 months prior, correct?

Yes... and it does not include the current month. So you would need over $1250 in 3 of the following 4 mos: Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov. :)

cool! Just wanted to be sure!

I got mine back in Nov (FINALLY!). It was several months I didn't have them and I got my first HO lead on the 3rd.

so this means that since my sales were over $1250 for Sept, Oct, and Nov...then as og Dec 1 I should get my leads back???
The reason I ask again is because NOTHING has happened yet!:grumpy:

Sounds right. You can always call HO today and ask just to be sure you're back in the lead pool.

I've done that before and it was great peace-of-mind.

Of course, my goal is to NEVER lose them again!!!!

finley1991 said:
Sounds right. You can always call HO today and ask just to be sure you're back in the lead pool.

I've done that before and it was great peace-of-mind.

Of course, my goal is to NEVER lose them again!!!!

:angel::angel:AMEN, sister!:angel::angel:

Plus you'll get the directors new products package!

It can take up to the 10th of the month to remove and/or restore you to the lead system.

YES!!!! I'm VERY excited about that!!!

I didn't get mine last spring and was seriously bummed!

cmdtrgd said:
It can take up to the 10th of the month to remove and/or restore you to the lead system.

OK-I'll try to be patient...but it is not my strong point! I might call HO tomorrow anyway just to check!
I did send out an email via my website about ordering through it and got one tonight! Only $30, but that is $30 more than I had!

Tinnitus??Does anyone beside me have Tinnitus? I have a hearing loss and I wear hearing aids. The bigger problem is the constant ringing in my ears. I learned to tune it out but now recently is is a vibrating ringing which is making me nauseous.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to treat this??:yuck:

I have had tinnitus since I had a major fall when I was 14. Mostly it only bothers me at night when there is nothing else to listen to and focus on. I have no idea how to make it go away. If anyone has anything- I'm interested.

have no clue, I am hard of hearing in my right ear, almost deaf in it. But mine is from major ear infections when I was a baby. Eardrum burst one too many times! The cartlidge grew too much and now, I understand why I've been loud my whole life!

1. What is "Hank You Rebecca for Sharing!"?

"Hank You Rebecca for Sharing!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to thank hostesses for sharing their love of cooking and hosting a party.

2. Why is "Hank You Rebecca for Sharing!" important for Pampered Chef consultants?

"Hank You Rebecca for Sharing!" is important because it shows gratitude towards hostesses who help consultants grow their business by hosting parties and introducing new customers to Pampered Chef products.

3. Do all Pampered Chef consultants use "Hank You Rebecca for Sharing!"?

While "Hank You Rebecca for Sharing!" is a common phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants, it is not a requirement for all consultants to use it. Some may have their own unique way of thanking their hostesses.

4. Can I use "Hank You Rebecca for Sharing!" for all hostesses?

Yes, "Hank You Rebecca for Sharing!" can be used for any hostess who has hosted a Pampered Chef party. It is a way to show appreciation for their support and contribution to the consultant's business.

5. How else can I show my appreciation to my hostesses besides saying "Hank You Rebecca for Sharing!"?

While "Hank You Rebecca for Sharing!" is a popular phrase, there are many other ways to show appreciation to hostesses. Some suggestions include sending a handwritten note, offering a special discount on their next purchase, or giving them a small gift or sample as a thank-you gesture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
leshelman
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
ChefLisa