• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Cn- Did You Read the Back Page?

In summary, "December Cn- Did You Read the Back Page" is a monthly newsletter publication created by a team of writers and editors from "December Cn" media company. It covers various topics and is released once a month, with occasional special editions. To subscribe, visit the "December Cn" website and enter your email address. Contributions from readers are welcome, but will go through a review process before being published.
KCPChef
Did your ead the back page of the December CN!!!! In the coming in 2012- it says something to the effect of if you are looking to add an electronic item to your holiday list, consider an iphone, iPad, or Android!!!!! Do you think that means our APP HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!! Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I just got an iPhone after Thanksgiving and I'm getting used to it, but I'm hoping there will be something awesome in an APP form that I can utilize!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I didn't even SEE that!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Can it be????

im missing it somewhere! don't see it on the back anywhere

kreaser said:
im missing it somewhere! don't see it on the back anywhere

it's not on the back back, but on pg 18 where it says get ready for 2012.

Sorry! I realized that it wasnt on the back page. Next to the last page! Im so excited! Now to talk hubby into that iPad I have been REALLLLLLLLLYYYYY begging for! HAHA

So excited!!! I'm not sure, but I THINK I'll be getting one for Christmas!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

They said there would be a BIG announcement very soon. Hmmm.....

I kind of heard that an app was being worked on some on in my cluster said it was talked about last year on one of the top trips . I can defiantly see an App of we can get orders on the go.. So that really makes sence that they are giving away an I pad . That will be great , I have an I pad and love it

I thought that just meant about the Jan. recruiting special.. recruit 4 or 5 and get an ipad, etc...

crissy11 said:
I thought that just meant about the Jan. recruiting special.. recruit 4 or 5 and get an ipad, etc...

It says the announcement will be made at Spring Launch.

1. What is "December Cn- Did You Read the Back Page"?

"December Cn- Did You Read the Back Page" is a monthly newsletter publication that covers various topics such as current events, entertainment, and lifestyle articles. It is distributed electronically and can be accessed for free.

2. Who creates "December Cn- Did You Read the Back Page"?

The newsletter is created by a team of writers and editors who work for "December Cn" - a media company that focuses on delivering engaging and informative content to its readers.

3. How often is "December Cn- Did You Read the Back Page" released?

The newsletter is released once a month, typically at the beginning of each month. However, there may be occasional special editions released throughout the year.

4. How can I subscribe to "December Cn- Did You Read the Back Page"?

To subscribe, simply visit the "December Cn" website and enter your email address in the designated subscription box. You will then receive the newsletter in your inbox every month.

5. Can I contribute to "December Cn- Did You Read the Back Page"?

Yes, "December Cn" welcomes contributions from its readers. If you have an interesting article or story that you would like to share, you can submit it to the editorial team for consideration. However, please note that all submissions will go through a review process before being published.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • lacychef