• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January and February Special Jpegs

In summary, the new marketing guide has JPEGs of January and February specials. The special JPEGs are in the new marketing guide, which is delivered to the mail. There is a thread that explains how to upload full-size images. If you post the picture URL (the top one), you get a link to that picture.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I got my marketing guide today. Here are the January and February special JPEGs

January HOST

lt1jane-albums-monthy-special-jpegs-picture1806-january-2012-host-blank.jpeg

January GUEST

lt1jane-albums-monthy-special-jpegs-picture1805-january-2012-guest-blank.jpeg

February HOST

lt1jane-albums-monthy-special-jpegs-picture1808-february-2012-host-blank.jpeg

February GUEST

lt1jane-albums-monthy-special-jpegs-picture1807-february-2012-guest-blank.jpeg

Last edited:
Where did you get these February specials?

They're in the new marketing guide

pchockeymom said:
Where did you get these February specials?

dannyzmom said:
They're in the new marketing guide

Right, they're in the paper version we get in the mail.

Jane, those images are awfully small. Do you have bigger versions?

URLs so you can download JPGs if you want toThere is a thread that explains how to upload full-size images.
1. You have to create a photo album, which I did. I called it something like "Monthly Specials" It is currently the only photo album I have and I made it public. If you want to look at my photo album to download the images, feel free to do so.
2. You have to look at each picture and copy and paste the BB code (the bottom one) into the post you are writing.

If you post the picture URL (the top one) you get a link to that picture:

Janauray HOST: http://www.chefsuccess.com/members/...pegs-picture1806-january-2012-host-blank.jpeg

January GUEST: http://www.chefsuccess.com/members/...egs-picture1805-january-2012-guest-blank.jpeg

February HOST: http://www.chefsuccess.com/members/...egs-picture1808-february-2012-host-blank.jpeg

February GUEST: http://www.chefsuccess.com/members/...gs-picture1807-february-2012-guest-blank.jpeg

Last edited:
so, since I just figured out how to post larger pictures or how to send you someplace where you can see and download larger pictures, I'm bumping this thread.

Thanks, Jane. You rock!

Thank you so very Much!!!

DID YOU ALL SEE THIS IN THE SPRING LAUNCH ANNOUNCEMENT? :D I bolded it so it stood out. ;)It’s the MUST ATTEND EVENT of the New Year!
Be there for: Exciting new spring products revealed
Fun, exclusive giveaways--valued at over $40. Includes four new spring products**
Great training from Home Office and field leaders
Plus, lot’s more fun and surprises!Supercharge your Spring!
Act Now...Register Today**And you'll love this, one of them will be FREE to February guests who spend $60!

1. What are the January and February Special Jpegs?

The January and February Special Jpegs are limited-time offers on select Pampered Chef products during the months of January and February. These special promotions can include discounts, free items, or bundle deals.

2. How can I access the January and February Special Jpegs?

You can access the January and February Special Jpegs by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. These special offers are not available in retail stores.

3. Can I combine the January and February Special Jpegs with other promotions or discounts?

No, the January and February Special Jpegs cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Only one offer can be applied per order.

4. Is there a limit on how many January and February Special Jpegs I can purchase?

Yes, there is a limit on the quantity of each January and February Special Jpeg that can be purchased per order. This limit is specified on the product page and may vary for each promotion.

5. When do the January and February Special Jpegs expire?

The expiration date for the January and February Special Jpegs varies for each promotion. Please refer to the product page or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for the specific expiration date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies