1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Having trouble entering guest special on Pamperedpartner

1. danidag

danidag Novice Member

I'm entering some orders on pampered partner and i can't figure out how to put in the monthly guest special. The tutorial doesn't say how to do it. Can someone help me please? Thanks...danielle

Oct 12, 2005
  2. bkwrm

bkwrm Novice Member

Use special code

You have to use the special code that is listed on the fliers telling about the special. Hope this helps. Kim :)

Oct 12, 2005
  3. danidag

danidag Novice Member

i did figure that much out, but it doesn't seem to work. I mean, it doesn't list anything up in the list. Like, when I enter G106 fot the free jar opener for october it puts it on the list, but says that it costs $6.50. Shouldn't it say free or something. I just don't want to end up charging the customer for something wrong.

Oct 12, 2005
  4. pamperedchristine

pamperedchristine Member Gold Member

You aren't going to believe this, but it's not G106, it's GI06.

It's an I instead of a 1.

Seriously ;)

5. danidag

danidag Novice Member

OMG! I'm such an IDIOT! I'll try that and see if it works.

Oct 12, 2005
  6. danidag

danidag Novice Member

ok, I tried GI06 and it didn't work. I went into the update products list thing and selected the jar opener and then typed in GI06 and it's still coming up as $9.50. What am I doing wrong?

Oct 12, 2005
  7. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Ha! That's why it didn't work for me either. I was typing in G106. I finally just had to look it up and click on it and get it that way.

Oct 12, 2005
  8. danidag

danidag Novice Member

i went back into the products update thing and saw that I could change the price of something. I just changed it to $0.00 and it worked. It showed up on the guest product summary as the GI06 Jar opener for $0.00. Hopefully I'm doing it right. Who knows?!

Oct 12, 2005
  9. danidag

danidag Novice Member

ok so after i did all of this I closed out pampered partner and then brought it back up on the computer. when I pulled up that guests order the $0.00 jar opener that I had entered isn't showing up now AAAAAHHHH! What am i doing wrong???

Oct 12, 2005
  10. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Try this

Try updating your product list again. Maybe there is a glitch. Sometimes re-running the update will fix the problem.

Oct 12, 2005
  11. danidag

danidag Novice Member

I finally got it figured out. Thanks so much for the help. Now that I know how to do it, it's not so bad.

Oct 12, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted