• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Guest Special Question...

In summary, the August Guest Special is a limited-time offer where guests can purchase a select product at a discounted price by attending a Pampered Chef party or placing an order through a consultant. To qualify, one must attend a party or place an order during the month of August. Multiple items can be purchased, but the special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. The return policy for the August Guest Special is the same as the regular return policy, allowing for returns or exchanges within 30 days if not completely satisfied.
peachey
Gold Member
The August Guest Special is a free cookbook. My question is how much do guests have to spend to get the free cookbook? On My Personal Website Assistant they have scripts to use for upcoming months and it says spend $80, but everyone else I look it says spend $60.

Anyone know for sure? I am trying to send out my newsletter today and want it to be correct. And, I have already mentioned this to some customers and don't want to have fibbed!

Thanks,
Katie Peachey
Wave 3!!!

Nevermind... I just called Technical Support and they said it was supposed to be $60 and they have reported the problem.

Usually it is $60, $80 is pushing it!

Katie,

Thanks for doing the research and letting us know!

Hi Katie,

Thank you for your question about the August Guest Special. The current offer for the free cookbook is to spend $80 in product to receive the free cookbook. This may vary depending on the source you are looking at, but the most up-to-date information can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. I apologize for any confusion and I appreciate you wanting to make sure your newsletter is correct. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy cooking!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the August Guest Special?

The August Guest Special is a limited-time offer where guests can purchase a select product at a discounted price when they attend a Pampered Chef party or place an order through a consultant.

2. How do I qualify for the August Guest Special?

To qualify for the August Guest Special, you must attend a Pampered Chef party or place an order through a consultant during the month of August.

3. Can I purchase multiple August Guest Special items?

Yes, you can purchase multiple August Guest Special items as long as you attend multiple parties or place multiple orders through a consultant during the month of August.

4. Can I combine the August Guest Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the August Guest Special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It is only available at the discounted price through attending a party or placing an order through a consultant.

5. What is the return policy for the August Guest Special?

The return policy for the August Guest Special is the same as our regular return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • BlessedWifeMommy