1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Can host get guest special for free too?

1. tabnat80

tabnat80 Advanced Member Gold Member

Quick question. I haven't done a party in a while. i'm a bit rusty. I'm closing a show today from August. If the hostess spends 60 or more dollars on the hostess special, is she elgible for the free cookbook (guest special)

Sep 11, 2009
  2. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Yes! :) Isn't PC great!

Sep 11, 2009
  3. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

YES!
    And, if you forgot to include it, P3 would remember for you!!! There is a place when you are submitting a show that pops up when someone is eligible for the special but not on the order.

Sep 11, 2009
  4. tabnat80

tabnat80 Advanced Member Gold Member

Ok Great news! Thanks. I'm hanging up my apron after this one. I started with a new company in January and I have been very tied up with it. Good luck to all of you and I'll pop in here from time to time.

Sep 11, 2009
  5. cookingwithlove

cookingwithlove Advanced Member Gold Member

It is even better... in September the host gets the 20% off the stoneware plus her hostess discount!

6. As a consultant can you place a non-commission order for the host specials?:cool:

Sep 20, 2009
  7. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

No, the host specials are only for hosts, and the guest specials are only available through shows, fundraisers or bridal showers. Well, actually consultants can order the guest special in the month prior. Look in your P&P for details.

Sep 20, 2009
  8. littlemaisyPC

littlemaisyPC Member Gold Member

Bumping...

When do you figure in the guest special for the host, example say the special is purchase $6o and get whatever free. Is this the subtotal after the free and half off or before?

I think I might have not given my the host the full benefit back in June. When we had the peelers. She asked me if she got the garlic peeler for free and I told her no. :eek:

Her subtotal before free and half off was over $60. Minus the free and half the subtotal was around $30. I hope I make sense and I'm not to confusing. :confused:

Nov 19, 2009
  9. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

The host receives the guest special when they spend $60 or more on products/pantry items before tax.

So, your June host wouldn't have qualified for the special.

10. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

the host only gets it if they spend $60 before tax and after all host benefits. So your June host would not have qualified and if she did, P3 would have alerted you when you submitted the show.

Nov 19, 2009
Have something to add?