• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Host Get Guest Special for Free Too?

In summary, the host of a party is eligible for the free guest special if they spend $60 or more on products/pantry items before tax. This special is only available through shows, fundraisers, or bridal showers. Consultants are also able to order the guest special in the month prior. The subtotal for the host must be $60 or more before tax and after all host benefits have been applied. P3 will alert the consultant if the host is eligible for the guest special at the time of submitting the show.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Quick question. I haven't done a party in a while. i'm a bit rusty. I'm closing a show today from August. If the hostess spends 60 or more dollars on the hostess special, is she elgible for the free cookbook (guest special)

Yes! :) Isn't PC great!

YES!
And, if you forgot to include it, P3 would remember for you!!! There is a place when you are submitting a show that pops up when someone is eligible for the special but not on the order.

Ok Great news! Thanks. I'm hanging up my apron after this one. I started with a new company in January and I have been very tied up with it. Good luck to all of you and I'll pop in here from time to time.

It is even better... in September the host gets the 20% off the stoneware plus her hostess discount!

As a consultant can you place a non-commission order for the host specials?:cool:

No, the host specials are only for hosts, and the guest specials are only available through shows, fundraisers or bridal showers. Well, actually consultants can order the guest special in the month prior. Look in your P&P for details.

Bumping...

When do you figure in the guest special for the host, example say the special is purchase $6o and get whatever free. Is this the subtotal after the free and half off or before?

I think I might have not given my the host the full benefit back in June. When we had the peelers. She asked me if she got the garlic peeler for free and I told her no. :eek:

Her subtotal before free and half off was over $60. Minus the free and half the subtotal was around $30. I hope I make sense and I'm not to confusing. :confused:

The host receives the guest special when they spend $60 or more on products/pantry items before tax.

So, your June host wouldn't have qualified for the special.

the host only gets it if they spend $60 before tax and after all host benefits. So your June host would not have qualified and if she did, P3 would have alerted you when you submitted the show.

What is the "Can Host Get Guest Special for Free Too?" promotion?

The "Can Host Get Guest Special for Free Too?" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where the host of a party can earn free products based on the total sales of their party. This promotion is in addition to the regular host rewards that are already offered.

How does the "Can Host Get Guest Special for Free Too?" promotion work?

The host will earn a free product for every $75 in guest sales at their party. For example, if the total guest sales at the party are $300, the host will earn 4 free products from the "Can Host Get Guest Special for Free Too?" promotion.

Can the host choose which free products they receive?

Yes, the host can choose which free products they want from the "Can Host Get Guest Special for Free Too?" promotion. They can select from a variety of products at different price points.

Is there a limit to how many free products the host can receive?

There is no limit to how many free products the host can earn through the "Can Host Get Guest Special for Free Too?" promotion. The more guest sales at the party, the more free products the host will receive.

Can the host still earn regular host rewards in addition to the free products from this promotion?

Yes, the host can still earn regular host rewards in addition to the free products from the "Can Host Get Guest Special for Free Too?" promotion. This promotion is a bonus on top of the already existing host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
pamperedchef.robin
  • peachey
  • Pampered Chef Shows