• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Print Contact's Order History with Pampered Partner | Individual Orders

In summary, Individual Order History is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to view a list of their past orders and track the status of current orders. To access it, customers must log in to their account and click on the "Orders" tab, then select "View Order History". They can also view the details of a specific order by clicking on the order number, and print their order history by clicking on the "Print" button. The Individual Order History shows orders from the past 18 months, but older orders can be accessed by contacting customer service.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I went to do CCC a while ago and realized that I purged all of my order forms without inputting phone #s into PP!!! :eek:

I've been better at putting phone numbers into PP now but my question is, how do I print up a contact's order history? I have the old Pampered Partner.

Are you talking about complete individual history or just printing receipts if you still can? You should be able to find Order History listed under the tab. Then you can pick the individual and possibly a date range. I use P3 now, but used to do that a lot when I used PP. Sorry to hear about the big oops. Maybe you can look them up?

I'm talking about total history. I'm going to look for it where you mentioned it. Another question - can I print an item history with guest name and phone number? I know I can do it by name and address...but how do I get their numbers? I'd like to be able to run a report of all customers who've ordered "X" so I can call them.

Yes, is it under the same spot? Order History and you pick an item? Or maybe it's Show Sales or something like that. Sorry. Not near my PP program since I use P3 now. I believe it's show sales. I just start clicking under reports to see what they do :).

thanks for your help. :)

What is Individual Order History?

Individual Order History is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to view a list of their past orders and track the status of current orders.

How can I access my Individual Order History?

To access your Individual Order History, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, click on "View Order History" to see a list of your past orders.

Can I view the details of a specific order in my Individual Order History?

Yes, you can click on the order number in your Individual Order History to view the details of that specific order, including the items purchased and the shipping information.

Is it possible to print my Individual Order History?

Yes, you can print your Individual Order History by clicking on the "Print" button on the top right corner of the page. This will generate a printable version of your order history.

How far back does my Individual Order History go?

Your Individual Order History will show orders from the past 18 months. If you need to access older orders, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtiffani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtiffani
  • klsnyder
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JanisF