• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mailing in Orders, but Using Pp

In summary, to mark an order as mailed in Pampered Partner, go to the "Order History" tab and click on "Mark as Mailed". To mark a show as "sent", go to the "Back Up" tab and select the show, then choose the "Mailed In" option in the transmission method screen. Keep in mind that this will not actually re-send the show, but only update the status in the system.
LisaVH
How do I tell Pampered Partner that I mailed in an order? My real problem is that I lost a back up'd file and I need one of my shows to show "sent". Can I just tell PP that I mailed it in? When I try to select that option, I still get the electronic transmission screen. Will this re-send that show?

You can't tell it that it is sent. You just have to keep track of it on your own. That information is just for your information anyway.

Email HO as a suggested upgrade to PP!

To inform Pampered Partner that you have mailed in an order, you can follow these steps:1. Log in to your Pampered Partner account.2. Go to the "Orders" tab and click on "Order History".3. Look for the order that you have mailed in and click on it to open the details.4. On the right side of the screen, you will see a button that says "Mark as Mailed". Click on it.5. A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you have mailed the order. Click on "Yes" to confirm.6. The order status will now be changed to "Mailed" and the date will be updated.7. If you need to send a backup file to show that the order was sent, you can go to the "Back Up" tab and select the show that you need to send. Click on "Send Show" to send the backup file to Pampered Partner.If you have lost a backup file and need to mark a show as "sent", you can follow these steps:1. Log in to your Pampered Partner account.2. Go to the "Back Up" tab and click on "Send Show".3. Select the show that you need to mark as "sent".4. In the "Select Transmission Method" screen, choose the option "Mailed In".5. Click on "Next" and follow the instructions to complete the process.This will mark the show as "sent" in Pampered Partner's system. However, please note that this will not actually send the show again as it has already been sent by mail. It will only update the status in the system.If you continue to face any issues or have further questions, you can contact Pampered Partner's customer support for assistance.

Related to Mailing in Orders, but Using Pp

What is "Mailing in Orders, but Using Pp"?

"Mailing in Orders, but Using Pp" refers to the process of placing an order for goods or services by sending a physical mail with payment through PayPal (Pp).

Why would someone choose to mail in their order instead of making an online purchase?

Some people may choose to mail in their order because they may not have access to the internet or may not feel comfortable making online purchases. Mailing in orders also allows for payment through methods other than credit or debit cards.

How do I know if a company accepts orders through mailing in?

You can usually find this information on a company's website or by contacting their customer service. They may also provide instructions on how to properly mail in an order.

Is mailing in orders safe?

Mailing in orders can be safe as long as you follow proper precautions. Make sure to send your mail to the correct address, use a secure form of payment like PayPal, and consider using a tracking service to ensure your order is delivered.

Are there any disadvantages to mailing in orders?

One disadvantage of mailing in orders is that it may take longer for your order to be processed and shipped compared to online purchases. There is also a risk of your mail getting lost or delayed, which can affect the delivery of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mandeelou
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • SusanBP0129
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • byrd1956