• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find a Stamp with Your Contact Info?

In summary, I got mine at Staples - you can also get them at Office Max and Office Depot or places like that.
meginsf21
Where did you get your stamp with your contact info on it?? I don't have one yet and i'm been looking on the CC for it but havn't found anything. I even looked at the nacy's and mirrell website. please help

I got mine at Staples - you can also get them at Office Max and Office Depot or places like that.

Got mine at Staples too. Got the self inking one - love it!

If you want the logo...you are supposed to go through Merrill to get your stamp. Because of trademarks and copyright, you are not allowed to get the logo on a stamp unless you purchase the one through Merrill. Just go to CC, Promoting your business, Licensed Vendors then to Merrill.

I think it is $18 or $19. I find it well worth it for the logo. This way I am able to write off all of my postage because of my stamp...I stamp all outgoing mail with this stamp (PC business or not) and it is considered advertising my business so I am able to write off postage for bills, cards, personal letters etc!! And I am a write off queen!!:D

Mine does not have the logo on it, just my name, phone, email and web address

i found it but they didn't have stamps on there. could i be going to the wrong place?

Merrill StampIt's on their product list for $12.95., PDF file
HTH

?? On writing off all postage, why can't you order one from Vista Print with a general chef's hat and all your info and write if off???

Lisa

I got my stamp made while I waited at the UPS store. I also ordered a second from Merrill.

You could...
Lisa/ChefBear said:
It's on their product list for $12.95., PDF file
HTH

?? On writing off all postage, why can't you order one from Vista Print with a general chef's hat and all your info and write if off???

Lisa

But then you would have a stamp that looked like this:

Marlene Bauman
Independent Sales Director
The Pampered Chef
803 Bushnell Ave
Rock Springs, WY 82901
[email protected]
www......../marleneskitchen

WOW...what a stamp, I don't think all of that would fit or it would be small. With the Merrill Stamp you have the logo that is recognized instead of a general chefs hat. You also have the logo, so you don't have to include your title or the name of the company in your stamp.

Just my 2 cents!

meginsf21 said:
i found it but they didn't have stamps on there. could i be going to the wrong place?

I sent you a personal message, did you find it?:D

Related to Where to Find a Stamp with Your Contact Info?

What is the best place to find a stamp with my contact info?

The best place to find a stamp with your contact info is on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "Business Tools" section. From there, you can browse through a variety of customizable stamp options.

Can I use my own design for the stamp?

Yes, you can use your own design for the stamp. The Pampered Chef website offers a stamp customization tool where you can upload your own logo or design for a personalized stamp.

How long does it take to receive the stamp?

The processing time for a custom stamp is typically 3-5 business days. Once the stamp is processed, it will be shipped to your designated address. You can track the status of your order through your consultant account.

Is there a limit to the number of lines or characters on the stamp?

Yes, there is a limit to the number of lines and characters on the stamp. The maximum number of lines is four, and each line can have a maximum of 25 characters. It is recommended to keep the design simple and easy to read.

Do I need to purchase a new stamp every year?

No, you do not need to purchase a new stamp every year. As long as your contact information remains the same, you can continue using the same stamp. However, it is recommended to update your stamp if there are any changes to your contact info to ensure accuracy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • cochef