• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leea Harris: Cooking Consultant - Labels & Stamps

In summary, Leea Harris is a cooking consultant for Pampered Chef who specializes in creating custom labels and stamps for their kitchenware and cooking tools. She can assist with personalizing products and can be contacted through local consultants, the Pampered Chef website, or her personal website and social media pages. She offers her services for a variety of kitchenware and cooking tools, not just Pampered Chef products, and can also provide tips and advice for using and caring for them.
Harrle
Which do you use and what does it say? For example I use labels on my catalogs and they read:

Leea Harris
Indpendent Cooking Consultant
The Pampered Chef
www.pamp..chef.biz/leea
651.###.####

I also have another label on the front that reads:

Place your order on-line anytime at: www.p..c.biz/leea or contact me at: Leea Harris (651) ###.####

I used to have a stamp but don't use it much anymore because it smudges.

I personally use a stamp for my business information, but I'm considering switching to labels like you have. It's great that your labels have all the necessary contact information and website links. It looks very professional and organized. Do you find that using labels makes it easier to keep your catalogs organized? I'm always looking for ways to improve my business processes. Thanks for sharing!

Hi Leea,As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the importance of professional and organized labeling for our business. I personally use labels on all of my catalogs and they read:Independent Pampered Chef Consultant
Shop Online: www.pamperedchef.com/[Your Consultant ID]
Contact Me: [Your Phone Number]I have found that using labels not only adds a touch of professionalism to my catalogs, but it also makes it easier for customers to contact me and place orders. I used to have a stamp as well, but like you, I found that it often smudged and was not as reliable as labels.Thanks for sharing your labeling strategy, Leea. It's always great to learn from other consultants and see what works best for them. Keep up the great work!Best,

1. What exactly does Leea Harris do as a cooking consultant for Pampered Chef?

Leea Harris is a cooking consultant for Pampered Chef who specializes in labels and stamps. She helps customers create custom labels and stamps for their Pampered Chef kitchenware and cooking tools.

2. Can Leea Harris assist me with personalizing my Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Leea Harris can definitely help you personalize your Pampered Chef products. She can work with you to create customized labels and stamps that reflect your personal style and preferences.

3. How can I get in touch with Leea Harris for her services as a cooking consultant?

You can easily reach out to Leea Harris by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also find her contact information on her personal website or social media pages.

4. Can I order labels and stamps from Leea Harris even if I don't own any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can still order labels and stamps from Leea Harris even if you don't own any Pampered Chef products. She can create custom labels and stamps for any kitchenware or cooking tools you may have.

5. Are Leea Harris' services as a cooking consultant only available for Pampered Chef products?

No, Leea Harris offers her services as a cooking consultant for a variety of kitchenware and cooking tools, not just Pampered Chef products. She can also provide tips and advice for using and caring for your kitchenware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • Harrle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates