• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leea Harris: Independent Cooking Consultant & On-Line Orders

In summary, Leea Harris uses labels to organize her catalogs and website, stamps her bills and order forms, and uses magnets to put her business cards on people's refrigerators.

Which do you use and what does it say?

• Labels ONLY

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Stamp ONLY

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • BOTH (please share how)

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Labels for Catalogs / Stamp for Order Forms

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Harrle
For example I use labels on my catalogs and they read:Leea Harris
Indpendent Cooking Consultant
The Pampered Chef
www.pamp..chef.biz/leea
651-###-####I also have another label on the front that reads:place your order on-line anytime at: www.p..c.biz/leea or contact me at: Leea Harris (651) ###-####I used to have a stamp but don't use it much anymore because it smudges.

Last edited:
I use stickers on everything because it looks professional and like I'll be here doing this for a while. Plus, I'm hoping to promote to director by Sept 1 and advanced by Jan 1...why spend money on a stamp I won't be able to continue using and won't feel right throwing away?

I have the stamp from Merrill and I really like it because it has the PC logo on it so I feel more professional. IMHO I think the stamp looks more professional than the stickers. It does stink if you change anything about your information, but I think it is worth it. PLUS, I stamp all my bills or anything that I need to put my info on with my PC stamp so they see the logo!

gilliandanielle said:
...PLUS, I stamp all my bills or anything that I need to put my info on with my PC stamp so they see the logo!

I seem to use the computer way tooo much (besides my addiction to CS) - I pay most of our bills on-line (the day they are due - give or take a day:eek: ) and don't seem to use the USPS much. Kind of sad - my Mom works there and I am not even supporting her - LOL!!:p

I carry mine in my purse. It is pretty big, but worth it! You'd be surprised how many people need your info for non-PC business that you can use your stamp for!

I use the clear labels. I looks like it was stamped, but I can changes the info on my stuff easily. I also carry a page of labels with me.

bothI have used both, but mainly because:

A. My kids have swiped it; or
B. Was waiting on promotion and didn't want to order new Merrill stamp until I did.

When I got my website, it wasn't on my stamp, and I knew I would promoting soon, and was too CHEAP!:p So, we used labels then too.

Six one way, half dozen another, as far as I'm concerned. As long as it's not hand written, it's all looks nice.

On the issue of smudging...my DH/Secretary does the stamping, and he has this systemp of stacking and layering set up so that is not an issue.

I ordered a Free stamp fro Vista with all my info on it. The only problem is that it is like 2pt font. It is soooo tiny!

I like the labels but I am too cheap to always use them. I feel I have to stamp everything as soon as it comes in the door, so I use what I have. Order sheets are always stamped. I have a six year old that kicks butt doing the write ins on all three pages. She likes the stamp so that works.
The labels I do like so I can omit my address, but if time is an issue I will just use my merril stamp....which I hate :(
The print is small and hard to read, I think the next time I go to staples I will have a larger one made up for my catalogs. Then I don't need the PC LOgo cause it's on the catalog!
I do like using the merril stamp for my mailings though, I use it on everything.
The stamp I use for the order forms is a freebie from vista-print and just has my name phone number and website on it, doesn't need a logo either.
Speaking of Vista print.
They have excellent and cheap magnet business cards, I got 250 for 21.00, which is really good :)
they do not have, and can't have, the PC logo, but I just got a cute design-margarita's- and added all my info, I love seeing them at everyones house!
I wish they would come out with the chef hat ones that I guess they had out a while ago. My director sent me one in febuary 2005, and when I signed in january of 2006, I could call her up right away cause her cute little magnet was on my fridge!
and boy was she surprised to hear from me!!! :)

I use two stamps (plus my bank deposit stamp) that don't have the PC logo on them but the font is big and bold. I got them from Rubber Stamp Champ. I have one with just my name and number that I use on order forms (I also have the "keep this under your silverware drawer" stamp from Nancy's that I put on the order forms) and I have one with name, number, web address, and email address that I put on catalogs, etc.

I also have lots of labels -- I designed one like a shipping label that is business card sized (it's in Publisher -- email me if you want the file), and I have one plain old return address type label. I don't use those too much anymore because I found some nifty envelopes at Office Depot that have a pocket for your business card in the return address space.

LisaKIsrael said:
I use two stamps (plus my bank deposit stamp) that don't have the PC logo on them but the font is big and bold. I got them from Rubber Stamp Champ. ...

What does your bank deposit stamp say on it? I am thinking about getting one.

Bank Deposit StampI have one of these,

It says:

FOR DEPOSIT ONLY TO
NAME OF BANK
FOR ACCT # XXX XXX 0705

And I literally have the X's in there, I did basically what bank does when you do a deposit slip. That way, no one who gets a cancelled check back has my account information.

Hope this helps someone.

I think I ordered my from Artistic Greeting for $12.00 and s&h.

Lisa

Since we are on stamps.....where do you all get them from and how much do they cost? I have been wanting to get one but am not sure where to order from. I use labels now, but I think a self-inking stamp would be quicker.

Last edited:
jrstephens said:
Since we are on stamps.....where do you all get them from and how much do they cost? I have been wanting to get one but am not sure where to order from. I use labels now, but I think a self-inking stamp would be quicker.

I went to Office Max last night to inquire and they have two options - you can place an order that they send out for or they can make one on the spot for you in about 10 minutes. She said the nice thing about the one they make on the spot is you can see EXACTLY what you will be getting! The ones you order out for could come back with something you may not want or like - also they take about a week. They had four sizes I think they were $8.99 up to 21.99? with blue, black, red or green ink colors, which I thought was nice because then on our black forms you could have one of the colors and it may stand out more?

I'm interested to hear about the free or reasonably priced ones you mail out for - were those of you who ordered them satisfied with what you got?

I got my original stamps at the UPS store, but then I got the Merrill one online.

I also use outside order forms for most of my orders. I print one off the computer, add a sticker and then make copies. Saves on stamping and only uses one sticker!

I use labels on everything, but I do use a stamp for my check deposits. I never thought about using the X's in place of the account #'s. I made my own stamp for deposits, so maybe I'll change that. I have labels for everything. My catalog label, my address label, my order on-line anytime label, you get the idea.... :)

For the outside order forms, I have a template created in word that puts the consultant information at the top & the consultant name at the bottom (in the make the check payable to space), plus the tax %'s. I print all of the order forms out then run them back through the printer to print the template on it. If I'm doing a show out of my area, then I just change the tax %'s on the template & go.

I use labels for my catalogs.

Brooke Bauman
PC Consultant
phone number
website

For my order forms I write just my name and number on them. I have thought about a stamp many times have just never gotten one.

Buy one get one freeStaples has a buy one get one free sale on stamps through the end of August.

I used to use labels only, then I went to labels on catty's and stamps on order forms...now, I found the "while you wait" stamps at O-Max and I just use that since it does not smear on the catty's.

Would you be willing to post your template it sounds great.

crystalscookingnow said:
For the outside order forms, I have a template created in word that puts the consultant information at the top & the consultant name at the bottom (in the make the check payable to space), plus the tax %'s. I print all of the order forms out then run them back through the printer to print the template on it. If I'm doing a show out of my area, then I just change the tax %'s on the template & go.

I would like to see it too, if you don't mind sharing!

Have both: Labels for catalogs and return address stuff. I use the stamp for order forms, things that I don't have to worry about it smearing.

DZmom said:
I use the clear labels. I looks like it was stamped, but I can changes the info on my stuff easily. I also carry a page of labels with me.

Where do you get the clear ones? I have white ones but would love clear!

I get my clear labels at Wal-Mart. They are usually in a marroon package instead of the typical blue/yellow/white avery packaging.

I have my template on my desktop & right now I'm using the laptop. When I hook the desktop back up to the internet, I'll post it. :)

I use labels on everything - I print up 2 different sizes - Address Label Size, and return address label size. However, I am thinking about doing the Tom Marston thing and having guests at shows fill in the info on their order form - so they remember my name!

I tried that but it was a pain. People had trouble wiritng it down (especially the website addy) if the lighting was bad. I like the idea, maybe I need to tweak it.

I get my guest to fill in my name and phone number on the order forms. I am glad me and Tom think a like!! I just do the labels on my catalogs and invitations, but am seriously considering going to a stamp.

crystalscookingnow said:
I get my clear labels at Wal-Mart. They are usually in a marroon package instead of the typical blue/yellow/white avery packaging.

Are these for a laser printer or a deskjet type printer? I know I picked up the clear at one time at Office Max but they were for a laser printer and I didn't think they would work with my deskjet - I assumed they would smear??

Harrle said:
they were for a laser printer and I didn't think they would work with my deskjet - I assumed they would smear??

I got some neon colored lables that said laser only, and I have a desk jet. I just printed them and let them sit out for a half hour or so. They dried just fine and don't smear now. You just have to make sure they have enough time to dry!

You could do a label that includes everything except your name.

AJPratt said:
I tried that but it was a pain. People had trouble wiritng it down (especially the website addy) if the lighting was bad. I like the idea, maybe I need to tweak it.

Related to Leea Harris: Independent Cooking Consultant & On-Line Orders

1. What is the role of Leea Harris?

Leea Harris is an independent cooking consultant and representative for The Pampered Chef. She helps customers by providing cooking demonstrations, product recommendations, and facilitating online orders.

2. How can I contact Leea Harris?

You can contact Leea Harris by phone at (651) ###-#### or by placing an order on her website at www.p..c.biz/leea.

3. What is the website for ordering Pampered Chef products from Leea Harris?

The website for ordering Pampered Chef products from Leea Harris is www.p..c.biz/leea.

4. Does Leea Harris offer online ordering?

Yes, Leea Harris offers online ordering through her website at www.p..c.biz/leea.

5. How can I order Pampered Chef products from Leea Harris?

You can order Pampered Chef products from Leea Harris by contacting her directly or by placing an order on her website at www.p..c.biz/leea.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Harrle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tash
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • AprilM