• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Label Size for Catalogs: How Long Does the Website Address Need to Be?

In summary, Stacy Whitlow recommends using 2 sizes of labels for her catalogs- a 30-up label for the front cover and a 10-up label for the back. She also recommends printing out a poem for old catalogs on a 6-up label and placing it in the middle of the front cover. Finally, Stacy recommends using a different size label for when she forgets to stamp her information.
babywings76
Gold Member
I want to print out labels for my catalogs that have my name, phone #, website, and e-mail address. What size label should I use? (And for future reference, when I order a stamp made, is the website address too long? www...../08amandak )

Whether your PWS address fits will be dependent on the stamp. Most have a maximum number of characters per line that you can check before you order.When I print labels for my catalogs, I use 2 sizes. 30-up (8660) for the front cover, and 10-up (don't know the number) for the back. They have the same info, but I use bigger type for the one on the back.

Thanks! I didn't think about the large size before, but that's a great idea!

Also, I know you've shared a little poem for old catalogs, what size label do you print that out on and where do you place it?

I do that one on the 10-up, or if I have them around, I use the 6-up shipping labels. I stick that one smack dab in the middle of the front cover so it's obvious. And I put my info under the poem, in case people don't think to look for it elsewhere (you'd be surprised how many people won't see another label that's 2 inches below the big one).

I used the 30-up ones for the back. I buy the Office Max brand and save a bundle with the PC Retail Connect card available behind CC.

I buy whatever is on clearance! I got some 1x4 labels once and they are an awesome size!

My website is my entire name and does not fit well on a stamp. I find I use labels more then stamps!

Here are the labels I use.

I couldn't upload the front of catty label. So here it is. Centered on label...30 to a page.

Stacy Whitlow #332003
(H)252-465-4799 (C)757-214-2570
Welcome To My Personal Web Site
Cooking Shows, Wedding Registry,
Business Opportunity

The others I place on the back under the kit pic.

Attachments

• Ready to get started LABELS.doc
    44 KB · Views: 423
I just recently switched from the standard address label (30/pp) to a larger label (2" X 4") for the back. I can use a bigger font, have more room for creativity and it makes it easier to see. So far, I like it.

The ones i use when i forget to stamp...is.. 1"x 2 5/8.
Rember simple is best, most host have small att. span!
But I did order a stamp from an outside compay in RED!
they are always able to se my info.:D

1. How long can the website address be for catalog labels?

The website address for catalog labels can be up to 255 characters long. This includes any letters, numbers, symbols, and periods used in the address.

2. Is there a minimum length for the website address on catalog labels?

There is no minimum length requirement for the website address on catalog labels. However, it is recommended to use a concise and easy-to-remember address for better customer retention.

3. Can I use a shortened URL for the website address on catalog labels?

Yes, you can use a shortened URL for the website address on catalog labels. Just make sure the shortened URL is still easily recognizable and relates to your business or product.

4. Do I need to include the "www" in the website address on catalog labels?

No, the "www" is not necessary in the website address on catalog labels. However, if your website address includes it, you can certainly include it on the label for consistency.

5. Can I use a QR code instead of a website address on catalog labels?

Yes, you can use a QR code instead of a website address on catalog labels. This can be a convenient and quick way for customers to access your website, especially if the address is long.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • NooraK