• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update My E-Mail Address for PWS: Step-by-Step Guide | Website Assistant

In summary, to update your email address on your Pampered Chef Personal Website (PWS), log in to your account, click on "My Account," scroll down to the "Contact Information" section, click on the "Edit" button next to your current email address, enter your new email address, and click "Save Changes." This update will also automatically change your email address for your consultant account. You can use any email address for your PWS, regardless of the one associated with your consultant account. If you don't remember your PWS login information, you can reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link. Your customers will not be notified of the email address update, but they will be able to see your updated
babywings76
Gold Member
How do I update my PWS so it has my new e-mail address? I submitted the change on CC under my profile last week. I'm receiving PC Newswire e-mails and shippment e-mails, so I know it worked. Is there a different place to do it for the website stuff?

ETA--oops, nevermind. I found the website assistant and found the section where I can update my info. :)

If you are trying to update your PWS information, you should be able to do so within the website assistant. First, log into your account and select the "My Account" tab. Then, select the "Account Settings" option and select the "Personal Information" tab. From there you should be able to update your e-mail address.

Hi there! Glad to hear you were able to figure it out. For future reference, you can usually update your email address under your account settings or profile on most websites. Sometimes there may be a separate section for email preferences or notifications. Hope this helps!

1. How do I update my email address on my Pampered Chef Personal Website (PWS)?

To update your email address on your PWS, follow these steps:

• Click on "My Account" in the top right corner
  • Scroll down to the "Contact Information" section
  • Click on the "Edit" button next to your current email address
  • Enter your new email address and click "Save Changes"

2. Will updating my email address on my PWS also update it for my consultant account?

Yes, updating your email address on your PWS will automatically update it for your consultant account as well.

3. Can I use any email address for my PWS or does it have to be the one associated with my consultant account?

You can use any email address for your PWS, it does not have to be the same as the one associated with your consultant account.

4. What if I don't remember my PWS login information?

If you don't remember your PWS login information, you can click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page and follow the instructions to reset your password.

5. Will my customers be notified of the email address update on my PWS?

No, your customers will not be notified of the email address update on your PWS. However, they will be able to see your updated email address under the "Contact Me" section on your PWS.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lauradorable
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jbondr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jla8279
  • avelissar