• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Linking Your Website Address: Easy Online PC Show through E-mail

In summary, to link your Pampered Chef website address to your social media accounts, you can follow these steps: log in to your account, go to "My Account" tab, click on "My Website," then "Social Media," and enter the URLs for your social media accounts. You can also customize your website address by logging into your account, going to "My Account" tab, clicking on "My Website," then "Website Address," and entering your desired website address. To share your website address with others, log into your account, go to "My Account" tab, click on "My Website," then "Website Address," and copy the provided URL to share through email, social media, or in person. You can also
WLMcCoy
I am sending an e-mail to all my friends to tell them about my new PPC website. & trying to tell them how easy it is to do a online PC show. Can I link my website through this e-mail or do I have to wait?

Wait for what? You can put your website link in a personal e-mail to people you know. You just can't post it on websites.

oh ok! thanks! i just wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna get in trouble :)

1. How do I link my Pampered Chef website address to my social media accounts?

To link your Pampered Chef website address to your social media accounts, you can follow these steps:1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.2. Go to the "My Account" tab.3. Click on "My Website" from the drop-down menu.4. Under "Website Settings," click on "Social Media."5. Enter the URLs for your social media accounts in the designated fields.6. Click "Save Changes." Your website address will now be linked to your social media accounts.

2. Can I customize my Pampered Chef website address?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef website address to make it more personalized. To do this, follow these steps:1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.2. Go to the "My Account" tab.3. Click on "My Website" from the drop-down menu.4. Under "Website Settings," click on "Website Address."5. Enter your desired website address in the field provided.6. Click "Save Changes." Your website address will now be customized.

3. How do I share my Pampered Chef website address with others?

To share your Pampered Chef website address with others, you can follow these steps:1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.2. Go to the "My Account" tab.3. Click on "My Website" from the drop-down menu.4. Under "Website Settings," click on "Website Address."5. Copy the URL provided.6. You can share this URL through email, social media, or by simply giving it to someone in person.

4. Can I change my Pampered Chef website address?

Yes, you can change your Pampered Chef website address at any time. To do this, follow these steps:1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.2. Go to the "My Account" tab.3. Click on "My Website" from the drop-down menu.4. Under "Website Settings," click on "Website Address."5. Enter your new desired website address in the field provided.6. Click "Save Changes." Your website address will now be updated.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can change my Pampered Chef website address?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can change your Pampered Chef website address. However, it is recommended to keep your website address consistent to avoid confusion for your customers. It is also important to note that changing your website address may affect your search engine ranking, so it is best to keep it the same unless absolutely necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lauradorable
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Citchen Couture