• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Send Attachments Through Website

In summary, the Pampered Chef website does not have the capability to send attachments at this time. However, there are other options for sharing recipes and information, such as the Pampered Chef Recipe Sharing Facebook group and email. Orders cannot have attachments, but customer service can assist with providing additional information or instructions. Attachments cannot be sent to hosts or guests through the website, but can be shared through other means. Lastly, customers cannot receive attachments through the website, but can access resources through the Facebook group or email.
trps
Silver Member
I want to send my customers this newsletter but don't have their e-mail except in my website.
Can I send the e-mail with an attachment through there? OR
Can I get the e-mail addresses out to copy and paste into another e-mail (yahoo) to send this out?
OR Am I out of luck?:confused: :eek:

You should be able to export the contact to Yahoo, can't you?

Where are you in Ohio?

Bryan NW corner

How do I export it?

can anyone help?

O.k... so back to me... lemme look and I'll get back to ya...

Here you go...

Open PWS, go to "Customer Connection", "View All Contacts". Click in the little white box next to the word "Name"... this will select all of your contacts. From the "Action" menu, select "Export Selected Contacts to File" and follow the instructions to create a .cvs file.
When you are done creating your file, go to Yahoo and import the contacts - you should be able to find instructions in Help for this.
Voila... PWS contacts in Yahoo. If you keep your PWS contacts current, then periodically you can export the list to Excel and be able to send your own custom emails to everyone.

Thank you so much! I tried yesterday my way and it did not work. I really want to send this newsletter so I will try your way. Thanks Katie

OK I give up thanks so much for trying!:(

Related to Can We Send Attachments Through Website

1. Can I send attachments through the Pampered Chef website?

Unfortunately, our website does not have the capability to send attachments at this time. However, we do provide a variety of resources and information on our website that can help with any questions or concerns you may have.

2. How can I share a recipe or photo with other Pampered Chef consultants or customers?

You can share recipes and photos through our Pampered Chef Recipe Sharing Facebook group. This group is a great place to connect with other consultants and customers, share ideas, and get inspiration for your Pampered Chef business.

3. Can I attach documents or files to my orders on the website?

No, you cannot attach documents or files to your orders on the website. If you need to provide additional information or instructions for your order, please reach out to our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you.

4. Is there a way to send attachments to my host or guests through the website?

Unfortunately, our website does not have the capability to send attachments to hosts or guests. However, you can share recipes and information through our Pampered Chef Recipe Sharing Facebook group or through email.

5. Can I send attachments to my customers through the website?

No, our website does not currently have the capability to send attachments to customers. However, you can share information and resources with your customers through our Pampered Chef Recipe Sharing Facebook group or through email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956