• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send E-Invites or Physical Invites?

In summary, the conversation is discussing the best way to send out invitations for a party. Some suggest sending both e-invites and physical invitations, while others suggest relying solely on e-invites. It is also mentioned that the person sending the invites should log in as the host to ensure that the invites come from the host's name.
pletcherdee
For the first time, I have a host who has e-mail addresses for all of her invited guests. She has done a good job with going on my website and entering in all the information. I am wondering though if I should just send "e-invites" via my website or if I should send physical invites as well...since they all have e-mail? Doesn't matter to me, but was wondering what others are doing.

Thanks!

Re: invitationsI always encourage a paper invite too - it's another reminder, and some people may not get the evite, or may not check their email often. You want as much info out there about the party as possible!

Re: invitationsI would send the e-invites, but I would still send out real invitations or make sure your host will be personally calling everyone in addition to the e-invites. Not everyone will open the e-mails and some providers will mark the e-invites as spam.

Re: invitationsIt just depends. If she is one of those people who does everything via email and her friends do too, then I'd let her go with it. Just keep in touch with her and make sure she is keeping up with her RSVPs. I have a host like this, she has 2 shows a year - all of which are between $1,000 and her highest was $1,800. I let her do whatever she wants when ot comes to invites - it works for her :)

Re: invitations
babywings76 said:
I would send the e-invites, but I would still send out real invitations or make sure your host will be personally calling everyone in addition to the e-invites. Not everyone will open the e-mails and some providers will mark the e-invites as spam.

if you send the evites for her on your PWS, sign in to your computer as her with the host p/w - otherwise the evites will come from you and her friends will probably delete it since they may not know who you are.

Re: invitations
pamperedlinda said:
if you send the evites for her on your PWS, sign in to your computer as her with the host p/w - otherwise the evites will come from you and her friends will probably delete it since they may not know who you are.

Yes, exactly. I should have explained that better. Yes, you have to log in under the hosts password so that it shows her name as the sender.

Re: invitationsWow-thanks everyone. I appreciate the input!

1. How do I send e-invites through Pampered Chef?

To send e-invites through Pampered Chef, log into your consultant account and navigate to the "Invites" section. From there, you can select the event you want to invite people to and click on "Send E-Invite". This will bring up a form where you can enter the email addresses of your guests and customize the message before sending.

2. Can I track who has opened and RSVPed to my e-invites?

Yes, you can track the status of your e-invites by going to the "Invites" section and clicking on the event you sent the invites for. This will show you a list of all the email addresses you sent invites to and their RSVP status. You can also see if they have opened the e-invite or not.

3. Is there a limit to the number of e-invites I can send?

No, there is no limit to the number of e-invites you can send through Pampered Chef. However, we recommend not sending too many invites at once to avoid overwhelming your guests.

4. Can I send physical invites through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can send physical invites through Pampered Chef by purchasing invitation cards from the "Invites" section of your consultant account. These cards will be mailed to you and you can then distribute them to your guests.

5. Can I customize the design of my e-invites or physical invites?

Yes, you can customize the design of your e-invites and physical invites by choosing from a variety of templates available on the "Invites" section of your consultant account. You can also add personal touches such as your own message and event details to make the invites more unique.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Angel