• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Party Started: When to Send Out Invites For a May 16th Celebration

In summary, to send out invites for a Pampered Chef party, log into your consultant account and go to the "Invitations" tab. You can customize the invites with your own information and party details by clicking on the "Create Custom Invite" option. You can send out invites to up to 100 guests at a time and track RSVPs in your account. Additionally, you can send reminders to guests who have not yet RSVP'd by clicking on the "Send Reminder" button next to their name in the "View RSVPs" option.
dkitten13
If I am sending out invites via snail mail for my host, how early do I send them? Party is May 16th...

Thanks!

I tell my hosts that 10 days to 2 weeks is optimum. Far enough out to save the date, no so far it's easily forgettable.

Also remember to tell the host not to rely on the invite. They need to call and personally invite everyone!

That is true. I for one tend to forget things easily, so a quick call can help me to remember.

I have open house on May 17th and mailed out invites today!
Good Luck

Thanks, that's perfect! My is the 16th and I'll get them out this weekend!

1. How do I send out invites for a Pampered Chef party?

To send out invites for a Pampered Chef party, simply log into your consultant account and go to the "Invitations" tab. From there, you can choose to send out invites via email, social media, or by printing physical invites to mail or hand out in person.

2. Can I customize the invites with my own information and party details?

Yes, you can customize the invites with your own information and party details. In the "Invitations" tab, click on the "Create Custom Invite" option. You can then add your own text, images, and party details to make the invite unique to your party.

3. How many invites can I send out at once?

You can send out invites to up to 100 guests at a time. If you have a larger guest list, you can send out multiple batches of invites.

4. Can I track who has RSVP'd to my party?

Yes, you can track RSVPs in your consultant account. Simply go to the "Invitations" tab and click on the "View RSVPs" option. You will be able to see who has RSVP'd and their response (yes, no, or maybe).

5. Is there a way to send reminders to guests who haven't RSVP'd yet?

Yes, you can send reminders to guests who have not yet RSVP'd. In the "Invitations" tab, click on the "View RSVPs" option and then click on the "Send Reminder" button next to the guest's name. This will send them a gentle reminder to RSVP to your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pletcherdee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pletcherdee
  • mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956