• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Mini-Cat Catalogues for Your Neighborhood Open House

In summary, Mini-Cats from the Pampered Chef are priced at $12.50 each, with discounts available for purchasing multiple Mini-Cats and hosting a Pampered Chef party. The price does not include additional fees or taxes, but shipping costs may apply. Mini-Cats all have the same standard size and price, but seasonal variations may be priced differently. There is a satisfaction guarantee for Mini-Cats, allowing for returns and exchanges within 30 days, but shipping costs will not be refunded.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've been wondering how much the mini catalogues are. I'm wondering about sending them out with invites to a neighbourhood open house, when I do finally start...

TIA,

Annabel

I think it's $3.50 for a pack of 25.

$3.00 last time I checked I believe...Once they grow up to be full grown cats they cost much more!

Janet is right--$3.00. Just checked. :)And while we're at it....when did the mini serving spatula get taken off paperwork/supply?? Hmph.

DebbieJ said:
Janet is right--$3.00. Just checked. :)

And while we're at it....when did the mini serving spatula get taken off paperwork/supply?? Hmph.

I know - that made me very sad!:cry:

Thank you so much Ladies!

Got to love that mini-spat - for something so small, it sure is AWESOME!!!

How Much Are Mini-Cats?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often receive questions about our products, including our popular Mini-Cats. Here are the top five most frequently asked questions about their price:

1. What is the cost of one Mini-Cat?

The price of one Mini-Cat is $12.50. However, we offer discounts for purchasing multiple Mini-Cats at once, such as our 3 for $30 deal.

2. Are there any additional fees or taxes added on to the price of a Mini-Cat?

The price of a Mini-Cat does not include any additional fees or taxes. The only additional cost you may have is shipping, which is based on your location and the size of your order.

3. Do the Mini-Cats come in different sizes or variations that may affect the price?

Our Mini-Cats all have the same standard size and price. However, we do offer seasonal variations that may be priced differently, such as our holiday-themed Mini-Cats.

4. Are there any sales or discounts available for Mini-Cats?

We occasionally offer sales or discounts on Mini-Cats, which can be found on our website or through our email newsletters. We also offer a discount for hosting a Pampered Chef party and reaching a certain sales amount.

5. Can I return a Mini-Cat if I am not satisfied with it, and will I receive a refund?

We have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including Mini-Cats. If you are not satisfied with your Mini-Cat, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. However, please note that any shipping costs will not be refunded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hcjeep
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • nikked