• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Open House Turnout with These Incentives - Free Shipping & Gifts!

1) Know that you will have the option to order or not order2) Know that if they do order, they will get a discount3) Know that if they do not order, they will not get a discount
lkprescott
Silver Member
I'm going to be at a multi-consultant open house this coming Sunday and while I think I've got my table all figured out and the host has confirmed things, flyers have been sent out, etc... I'm wondering how big of a turnout we're really going to get so wondering if the following incentives would help with whatever turnout we will have (I'm figuring at the minimum I'll have the other 5 consultants to work on ;) ).

I'm thinking of offering at this open house the following:

Place an order today - FREE shipping!

Book and hold your own show - your choice of any cookbook or the RUFTH trivet FREE!

I'm hoping this will help with orders AND bookings without breaking the bank. Thoughts? Other suggestions?

how about a mystery hostIf you are looking to boost attendance, here is a suggestion. There is still enough time for this flyer to be successful. I found it here and made a few adjustments. You can use it and do the same.

I would do this instead: sign up for a show and get entered into a drawing for the trivet, and leave the shipping or do a separate drawing for that. Also I would add the Bingo Squares game. Then for an added note, I would have a bowl filled with business cards. On the back of each card is a prize: free shipping, 10% discount, Free cookbook, Host a show in November, Host a show in december. Then charge 1-2 dollars to draw from the bowl, make sure there is a list of what these prizes are so they understand if they draw a show, they are going to fulfill their portion of hosting it. Then they also get entered in the host a show drawing for the trivet because they just booked a show. Just some thoughts.

Attachments

• Nov 07 1000 mystery host[1].doc
    338 KB · Views: 312
  • Bingo.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 463
  • Bingo Squares.doc
    30 KB · Views: 507
lkprescott said:
I'm going to be at a multi-consultant open house this coming Sunday and while I think I've got my table all figured out and the host has confirmed things, flyers have been sent out, etc... I'm wondering how big of a turnout we're really going to get so wondering if the following incentives would help with whatever turnout we will have (I'm figuring at the minimum I'll have the other 5 consultants to work on ;) ).

I'm thinking of offering at this open house the following:

Place an order today - FREE shipping!

Book and hold your own show - your choice of any cookbook or the RUFTH trivet FREE!

I'm hoping this will help with orders AND bookings without breaking the bank. Thoughts? Other suggestions?

Sometime, the Fairs/Open Houses, etc... that have less traffic are more successful with bookings and sales. You have time to talk with people, and answer questions, build up coming host bonuses, and talk about our host program with them. I think what you have is great - but I would really encourage you to have some recipe cards to hand out, and start conversations with people that way!

Jennyskitchencorner said:
If you are looking to boost attendance, here is a suggestion. There is still enough time for this flyer to be successful. I found it here and made a few adjustments. You can use it and do the same.

I would do this instead: sign up for a show and get entered into a drawing for the trivet, and leave the shipping or do a separate drawing for that. Also I would add the Bingo Squares game. Then for an added note, I would have a bowl filled with business cards. On the back of each card is a prize: free shipping, 10% discount, Free cookbook, Host a show in November, Host a show in december. Then charge 1-2 dollars to draw from the bowl, make sure there is a list of what these prizes are so they understand if they draw a show, they are going to fulfill their portion of hosting it. Then they also get entered in the host a show drawing for the trivet because they just booked a show. Just some thoughts.

I'm looking more to giving the folks that do show up, an incentive to order or book a show. I'm planning on doing a door prize type drawing and having folks fill out the drawing slip. I'm planning on having lots of time to talk to each person individually. I guess I'm just preparing myself, mentally, for turning an [anticipated] low turn out into a high success for myself. I chatted with the host last night and it sounds from her end of things that that's a good strategy... while she's hoping for more of a turnout, the response hasn't been too high yet.

lkprescott said:

If you do this, be sure that they don't get the cookbook or trivet until their show. I'd place it on her host order. If you give it to her now, she can book and then cancel on you and that's not what you intended.

finley1991 said:
If you do this, be sure that they don't get the cookbook or trivet until their show. I'd place it on her host order. If you give it to her now, she can book and then cancel on you and that's not what you intended.

Definitely. I'd add it to their order and just cover the cost for them.

Related to Boost Your Open House Turnout with These Incentives - Free Shipping & Gifts!

1. What are Open House Incentives?

Open House Incentives are special promotions or deals offered by Pampered Chef during an Open House event. These incentives are designed to reward customers for attending and making purchases during the event.

2. How do I qualify for Open House Incentives?

To qualify for Open House Incentives, you must attend the Open House event and make a purchase. The specific requirements and details of the incentives may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. What types of incentives are typically offered at Open Houses?

The types of incentives offered at Open Houses can vary, but some common examples include discounts on products, free gifts with purchase, and exclusive bundles or packages. These incentives are often only available during the Open House event and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.

4. Can I redeem Open House Incentives online?

In most cases, Open House Incentives can only be redeemed at the physical Open House event. However, some consultants may offer the option to redeem certain incentives online. Be sure to check with your consultant for more information.

5. How often are Open House Incentives offered?

Open House Incentives are typically offered during special events or promotions, such as new product launches or holiday sales. Your consultant may also offer them for personal reasons, such as reaching a sales goal. Be sure to stay in touch with your consultant to stay updated on any upcoming Open House events and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • krackley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
krackley
Replies
Views
Admin Greg