• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Open House Attendance with P3's Mailing List and Label Feature

In summary, P3 is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to sign up for emails and mailings. To sign up, visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join Our Mailing List" link. You can choose which types of emails you receive and can expect to receive emails once or twice a week. You can unsubscribe from P3 at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link or managing your email preferences in your Pampered Chef account.
tinat51796
I know that I've seen this on here somewhere but i can't find it right now. Isn't there a way to create a mailing list and labels of all of our contacts through P3? I'm trying to mail out invitations to an open house and I want to be sure to send it to everyone. Thanks for your help!

Never mind, I just found it! :)

P3 mailing labelsOk, I give, where did you find it?

where did you find it i have been looking for that today as well...

Sorry, I just got back to my computer. On P3 you click on reports - contact - contact lists, then on the box that pops up there's a box to click that says "print labels". Hope this helps!

Can you make a list of just contact names and e-mail addresses? I'm wanting to e-mail a sale flier...........

I just tried that and if someone knows I wish they would post it because my contact list is 78 pages with addresses and I really don't want to print that! :)

You could try exporting it to a .csv (comma delineated file), then open it in Excel and filter/sort it.

Oh Ann... I will try that!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much!

Ann... you are a genius!!!!!!!!! Thanks SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! It worked great! Now I can clean up, delete and merge my email lists into something much mroe manageable!

Related to Boost Your Open House Attendance with P3's Mailing List and Label Feature

1. What is P3?

P3 stands for Pampered Chef's Mailing List program. It is a service that allows customers to sign up for emails and mailings from Pampered Chef.

2. How do I sign up for P3?

To sign up for P3, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join Our Mailing List" link. Fill out the required information and click "Submit". You will then receive a confirmation email to activate your subscription.

3. Can I choose which emails I receive from P3?

Yes, you can choose which emails you receive from P3. When signing up, you can select which types of emails you are interested in receiving, such as promotions, recipes, or new product announcements.

4. How often will I receive emails from P3?

The frequency of emails from P3 may vary depending on your preferences and the current promotions and events happening at Pampered Chef. Generally, you can expect to receive emails once or twice a week.

5. Can I unsubscribe from P3 at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from P3 at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any P3 email. You can also manage your email preferences by logging into your Pampered Chef account and adjusting your settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • babywings76