• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer Booking Incentive: Planning for March 1 Open House

In summary, the Spring/Summer Booking Incentive is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to encourage hosts to book open houses in March. To take advantage of the Booking Incentive, you will need to book an open house for March 1 and invite at least 10 guests. Booking an open house in March not only qualifies you for the Booking Incentive, but it also allows you to showcase our new Spring/Summer products to your guests and earn free and discounted products based on the sales. You can still participate in the Booking Incentive if you are not available on March 1, as long as you book an open house in March and invite at least 10 guests. For a successful open house on March
pkd09
Silver Member
Does anyone know if this is going to change for the Spring/Summer season? This is the incentive for bookings within your first 30 days. I have a new consultant planning her first show/open house for March 1 which will be promoting future bookings. This is a piece of information she would like in advance.

Not changing that I know of. They only changed it to the sprinkles this past season cuz the soap was d/c'd.

As far as I know, the incentive for bookings within the first 30 days is a year-round promotion. However, there may be some changes or updates for the Spring/Summer season. I suggest checking with your consultant or reaching out to the company directly for more information. Congrats on planning your first show/open house, that's exciting! Good luck with future bookings and promoting the incentive.

Related to Spring/Summer Booking Incentive: Planning for March 1 Open House

1. What is the Spring/Summer Booking Incentive?

The Spring/Summer Booking Incentive is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to encourage hosts to book open houses in March.

2. How can I take advantage of the Booking Incentive?

To take advantage of the Booking Incentive, you will need to book an open house for March 1 and invite at least 10 guests.

3. What are the benefits of booking an open house in March?

Booking an open house in March not only qualifies you for the Booking Incentive, but it also allows you to showcase our new Spring/Summer products to your guests. You can also earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your open house.

4. Can I still participate in the Booking Incentive if I am not available on March 1?

Yes, as long as you book an open house in March and invite at least 10 guests, you will still be eligible for the Booking Incentive.

5. What are some tips for successfully hosting an open house on March 1?

To have a successful open house on March 1, we recommend promoting the event through social media, sending out invitations to your guests at least 2 weeks in advance, and offering special deals or discounts for your guests. Additionally, make sure to have plenty of Spring/Summer products on display and be prepared to take orders and book future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • racaotto
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies